Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Guess you haven't heard what Makelele or Capello have said about him recently. Mourinho defends no one but himself, perhaps you could ask Leon, Canales or Ramos when he exposed their failures in frot of the media. Sometimes it does seems ike he is defending one of his players, he doesn't, he just does it to defend his own merits. You should know his personality by now...egomaniac

First Makelele came out and refuted all this and said it's taken out of context from his book...
Capello was talking about the news that Jose was offered the job before him which Jose talked about and Capello said it was disrespectful (and i agree with Fabio on this )
Canales ,Leon , Ramos made their mistakes and got punished for it (he didn't expose any of their failure in front of the media ?? what the fuck are u talking about man ?) by excluding them.. unless you are really love Leon staying beyond curfew hours , Ramos kicking Messi ankle.. than u can keep drinking those sour grapes and talking BS
.. as shown in Benzema case (and reported ) sometimes he do this public slamming to motivate his players and it worked brilliantly for Karim ...

Double check before u post

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Searching for answers?

Mourinho.jpg

According to Tom,
Preciado fielded the same players last night at the Bernabeu as the "weakened" squad that he fielded at the Camp Nou.

If wonder if Mou complained about that too?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. Against all odds Preciado made Mou eat his words.
I do hope Mou continues with his blabbing as, obviously, it only makes their opponents work extra hard. :)

dalitis8

Banned
I think even an idiot like Mou would probably realise that he ought to shut the fuck up now...

But as soon as some result goes in his favour, it will be the same old routine all over again.

Beast

The Observer
Like when he was ripping Benzema in the press during a hard period in his life?

Again it was reported on several sources that this was a routine game between Jose & Zidane (god cop -bad cop ) to turn Benzema around and it worked brilliantly

Jesus don't u ever read people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans