Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
610x-1106.jpg

ricknattery

Again it was reported on several sources that this was a routine game between Jose & Zidane (god cop -bad cop ) to turn Benzema around and it worked brilliantly

Jesus don't u ever read people

can't believe you would buy that crap too,
yeah and mourinho talks trash about everyone just to gather all the attention, right?
just because he is(or was) succesful doesn't mean everything he does is oriented and thoughtfully decided as an instrument to be succesful, he has his f*cked up moments too. No need to justify every single thing he does(or believe others) saying "he does it just to get the best out of everyone around him"

Beast

The Observer
can't believe you would buy that crap too,
yeah and mourinho talks trash about everyone just to gather all the attention, right?
just because he is(or was) succesful doesn't mean everything he does is oriented and thoughtfully decided as an instrument to be succesful, he has his f*cked up moments too. No need to justify every single thing he does(or believe others) saying "he does it just to get the best out of everyone around him"

Buy what ? that was reported by several pundits and on several reputable websites.. take some time to read first instead of rushing for a reply
i even posted it some time ago in RM thread

ricknattery

have you heard the Spaniard jounalist Santiago Segurola?
He was asked, what is the characteristic of a winning coach? He said, someone who wins and losses as much as the others but has influencial conections in the press.
I believe mourinho fits in that, the media tries to "make his leyend even bigger" by justifying everything he does as his means to succeed
Of course I don't expect you to think the same

Beast

The Observer
Again u reply with nothing related to the subject ... go read first GO READ FIRST.. READ
he is not a saint or beyond criticism, i personally held him accountable for Gijon game and taking Granero and i said that in Gijon game thread

Yet that doesn't mean he didn't do a miraculous job with Benzema which everyone (including Karim himself ) contributed to him
Do yourself a favour and read on the subject u know nothing about instead of just wasting my time and yours

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
hysterically pathetic post-match interview from José. :lol:

he spent most of it taking shots at Barça and insinuating that we get unjust help from referees whenever we face him in the CL. what a bellend. his teams always go to 10 against us coz he sends them out to foul us, and some referees actually apply the law and punish the thugs.

he's such a disgusting cunt.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
hysterically pathetic post-match interview from José. :lol:

he spent most of it taking shots at Barça and insinuating that we get unjust help from referees whenever we face him in the CL. what a bellend. his teams always go to 10 against us coz he sends them out to foul us, and some referees actually apply the law and punish the thugs.

he's such a disgusting cunt.

I thought it was hilarious

Beast

The Observer
well obviously, but it's just so pathetic.

Well from now till the Classicos he virtually have nothing to do except put you in the wrong mood..
we almost there in the CL , no league to play for and the first copa vs you before that we play you in the league and after both ties we (should ) meet in the CL twice again
.. what do u expect ? just keep a cool head plenty of this will happen over the next 4 weeks .. enjoy the ride it's very expected we are playing 4 times in span of one month

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's pathetic, but I blame every other team in Europe for being complete shit forcing us to play Real Madrid 252352525 times more than I blame Mourinho.

Yes, it's the best rivalry in sports and everything, but it's better in small doses. This is getting tiring.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Well from now till the Classicos he virtually have nothing to do except put you in the wrong mood..
we almost there in the CL , no league to play for and the first copa vs you before that we play you in the league and after both ties we (should ) meet in the CL twice again
.. what do u expect ? just keep a cool head plenty of this will happen over the next 4 weeks .. enjoy the ride it's very expected we are playing 4 times in span of one month

oh I've got a cool head. it's just... I dunno, there are no words. you'd think managing Real Madrid would make him class up.

Beast

The Observer
He made a class up already ... look @ what he did with Preciedo after they beat us...

but this part of his game & ATM it's totally game on Meta... like Tek used to say .. "blame the game not the playa "

ricknattery

I thought it was hilarious

it's best to take it this way. Mou just would never accept his shortcomings, he will blame the refs, calendar,... based on nothing. Best way of dealing with it is not paying attention(like Barca is doing) or just laugh at him (like Dani Alves)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans