Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If Mourinho wanted another spell in Italy then Juventus would probably be his destination. But I think that that would be 5 - 7 years off.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No comment about his theatrics. Best thing is to ignore the douchebag and shove a nice one up his **** on the pitch. Just like Preciado did few weeks ago.

T

Tikitakamata

You guys know what Mourinho did one time to a football player? He tore his t-shirt. Ask him about Rui Jorge.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
If Mourinho wanted another spell in Italy then Juventus would probably be his destination. But I think that that would be 5 - 7 years off.
Won't happen. Italy suits his coaching style, but from an outsiders point-of-view, it didn't seem like he enjoyed it and I don't think Italy enjoyed him, apart from the Inter fans obviously.

His future after Madrid is 100% in England and then after that, it will probably be the Portugal job and then maybe retirement after that.

Povikas

Brandon
You guys know what Mourinho did one time to a football player? He tore his t-shirt. Ask him about Rui Jorge.

a ball boy wanted to exchange a Rui Jorge shirt with a Baia shirt, and Mourinho saw this and took the shirt from him ripped it up and said he (Rui) deserved to die on pitch.

Last edited:
W

woobie

I find the subject of Jose Mourinho to be generally a tiresome one. I'd rather talk about football.

That said, there's one snippet that has spread in the Italian media this morning. Apparently, Mourinho has signed his kids up for school in Lugano. Yes, Lugano is in Switzerland, but it's just on the Swiss side of the border - and not too terribly far from Milano. Both Milanese clubs have their training centers in the northern suburbs of Milan.

Xavi_78

Anybody seen the quotes from di Stefano? Seems he is not the biggest fan of Mou tactics and playing style!

El Gato

Villarato!
Alfredo Di Stéfano, Real Madrid's greatest ever player and the honorary president, spoke out too. "Barcelona's football was simply brilliant," he said in his weekly column. "Their superiority was there for the whole planet to see: the whites were cornered all game. Barcelona play football and dance. They treat the ball with adoration and respect, almost nurturing it. To see this team in action is a delight."

Sid Lowe, Marca.com and Sport.es

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
as much as i detest the man he prepared madrid very well for the classico and we could have lost that game....puyol going out injured changed our tactics and madrid benefited but u gotta deal with it....i wonder what he will come out with on wednesday as since albiol is out for the copa final will he trust garay to slot into the middle to allow pepe to continue his rampage in the mid???

gingerless

a ball boy wanted to exchange a Rui Jorge shirt with a Baia shirt, and Mourinho saw this and took the shirt from him ripped it up and said he (Rui) deserved to die on pitch.

lol-wut.jpg

Birdy

as much as i detest the man he prepared madrid very well for the classico and we could have lost that game....puyol going out injured changed our tactics and madrid benefited but u gotta deal with it....i wonder what he will come out with on wednesday as since albiol is out for the copa final will he trust garay to slot into the middle to allow pepe to continue his rampage in the mid???

He is going probably to play with Ramos-CArvalho and ardeloa as RB...

Beast

The Observer
I find the subject of Jose Mourinho to be generally a tiresome one. I'd rather talk about football.

That said, there's one snippet that has spread in the Italian media this morning. Apparently, Mourinho has signed his kids up for school in Lugano. Yes, Lugano is in Switzerland, but it's just on the Swiss side of the border - and not too terribly far from Milano. Both Milanese clubs have their training centers in the northern suburbs of Milan.

Announced his kids are staying in Spain yesterday after the Lugano rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans