Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Why would he not have a dig at that muppet Cruyff ? He just won the Copa after receiving shitloads of criticism from any possible source and silenced the critics by beating the best team in the world today.

I'm waiting for Di Stefano to write up his column.

Mourinho is one heckuva a coach.

Last edited:

gingerless

he won today, well done.

god i'm gonna be so sick of all the mourinho wankfest everywhere... when barcelona win nobody goes on about how great pep is they just say he's inherited a talented squad :lol: but when mourinho does everything else is forgotten it seems

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
he won today, well done.

god i'm gonna be so sick of all the mourinho wankfest everywhere... when barcelona win nobody goes on about how great pep is they just say he's inherited a talented squad :lol: but when mourinho does everything else is forgotten it seems

So true and annoying...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mou will stay a douche but I'll give him one thing: I think it's fair to say Madrid doesn't boring except when they play us. Mou is obviously a capable tactician because he is able to change their style accordingly.
It's a big question how long will he be staying before he leaves them for EPL. With every trophy he wins he is closer to returning imo.

Beast

The Observer
Mou will stay a douche but I'll give him one thing: I think it's fair to say Madrid doesn't boring except when they play us. Mou is obviously a capable tactician because he is able to change their style accordingly.
It's a big question how long will he be staying before he leaves them for EPL. With every trophy he wins he is closer to returning imo.

I honestly believe won't be before next year providing he win one big trophy at least (CL or la liga )
Apart from his dig @ Cruyff (deserved ) he was humble and fair regarding Barca in the press conference

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's easy to be humble when you have the trophy though. He was being a douchebag for most of the time since September. Everyone is to blame for him: refs, the press, Uefa, other managers..

Beast

The Observer
It's easy to be humble when you have the trophy though. He was being a douchebag for most of the time since September. Everyone is to blame for him: refs, the press, Uefa, other managers..

Maybe because i believe it's worse to be a douche if you win .. like "see 11 vs 11 they can't beat us ..etc " " they were lucky we were not 2-0 up " ..
Jose complaining /whining is part of who he is .. don't think it will ever change even if he is winning everything , it goes hand in hand with his personality as a coach

He's probably not even a douche "in real life" his method is to create a feeling of us against the world, and he does that brilliantly to be honest.

Galning

He's probably not even a douche "in real life" his method is to create a feeling of us against the world, and he does that brilliantly to be honest.

This. He does it everywhere.

It's unbelievable how he manages to achieve this with a team as big as Madrid. "Everybody is against us, the ref, Uefa, blablabla".

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I thought he'd rise to the challenge of Madrid. adapt his managerial tactics to work in a more expansive and attacking side.

instead he's just dragged them down to his level.

kinda sad.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Indeed, and everything blanco is just going with it cause they are finally having some silverware.

That's why he picks teams of underachieving losers to coach.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
oh god, why all cules here cant accept him as the best manager of this era.. CLEARLY!!
im a cule, and i was very disappointed last night.. but truely Jose is a Master Class.. RESPECT!
he can be a douche as much as he wants, but he knows how to beat Barca!
Pep has failed to beat Parked buses on several occasions!
counting chelsea twice! in 08-09 ...
thats the Only way to beat barca... and with players like Ronaldo and Di Maria.. u have the perfect set up to do so..
i Doubt why Mourinho didnt play as such in the 5-0...
i still remember when we beat inter 2-0 in the group stages last year he said, that today barca were the superior team but if we face them later in the season, we wont be scared.. perhaps he saves his best tactics when needed most!!
now if Madrid knock us out of CL... how ever they play... eveyone will have to accept that Mourinho > Guardiola.. i know it's bitter.. and as of right now mourinho has the upper hand, pep has one week to figure it out...

Visca el Barca!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans