Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

This article http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/apr/18/real-madrid-critics-mourinho is the perfect answer to all madrid fans happy with the draw..
And it is actually the perfect question, not the answer.. If you are happy with Madrid playing like Inter, then your mentality has simply changed because of jose...

(And for those who said that his style is different now than Porto/Chelsea/Inter: watch again these teams.. Same approach: easy games ->win through superiority, tough ones->cautious and counters...)

Clockwise

Buccaneer
nice article by Sid again.
funny but we could actually Thank Mou. He's helping us know our weak points. he's helping us becoming an all compassing team.TBF If barca learns to beat this Parked Bus business it will be much harder to beat us for some time.
It was obvious Pep had learned some lessons from the Inter Semi. I hope He has something up his sleeves. We need his wisdom.

Beast

The Observer
This article http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/apr/18/real-madrid-critics-mourinho is the perfect answer to all madrid fans happy with the draw..
And it is actually the perfect question, not the answer.. If you are happy with Madrid playing like Inter, then your mentality has simply changed because of jose...

(And for those who said that his style is different now than Porto/Chelsea/Inter: watch again these teams.. Same approach: easy games ->win through superiority, tough ones->cautious and counters...)

U can read as well Alvarez,Phil and Tim on the matter
Alvarez (a Spanish Madridista ) has summed up the Bernabeu feelings by quoting another Socio " if one has to judge by the Bernabeu's reaction on Saturday night. As my neighbour Juan, a season ticket holder for over 20 years, bluntly put it as we listened to the line-ups at the start of the match: "We don't want them to score five again, do we?" Pep Guardiola's Barca and the Special One have teamed up to turn 66,000 faithful socios into an army of cynics."

It looks like you cannot still grasp the situation at all ... as one of the above pundits mentioned there was little close to no celebration in Barcelona after the game despite the fact that u have won the league no one is bothered and no one is mentioning it .. the game is simply one of the 4 game sets .. it's a pre-determined preparation that bared no importance whatsoever .. the importance is the next 3 games where there will be no draw but an eventual winner
It is the least relevant of them .. due to the league situation .. play like Inter for a game /4 and go and play in the final of the CL ? yep everyone will take that including the cule's with "i'll take the 3 points " when they play bad

W

woobie

So the Madrid socios don't have an issue with their team parking the bus at the Bernabeu? That seems a rather significant change in attitude.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
U can read as well Alvarez,Phil and Tim on the matter
Alvarez (a Spanish Madridista ) has summed up the Bernabeu feelings by quoting another Socio " if one has to judge by the Bernabeu's reaction on Saturday night. As my neighbour Juan, a season ticket holder for over 20 years, bluntly put it as we listened to the line-ups at the start of the match: "We don't want them to score five again, do we?" Pep Guardiola's Barca and the Special One have teamed up to turn 66,000 faithful socios into an army of cynics."

It looks like you cannot still grasp the situation at all ... as one of the above pundits mentioned there was little close to no celebration in Barcelona after the game despite the fact that u have won the league no one is bothered and no one is mentioning it .. the game is simply one of the 4 game sets .. it's a pre-determined preparation that bared no importance whatsoever .. the importance is the next 3 games where there will be no draw but an eventual winner
It is the least relevant of them .. due to the league situation .. play like Inter for a game /4 and go and play in the final of the CL ? yep everyone will take that including the cule's with "i'll take the 3 points " when they play bad

yup many anylists have taken that opinion and sid :lol: is the only one looking at it from that view point :D i share his view point for obvious reasons :D and ugh at phil ball's article UGH

Birdy

Sure? Di Stefano will say : "If we are going to win CL, then i dont mind parking the bus, even at home. Against our bigger rivals" ? Do you think?

Because this is the largest deterioration of your club's history and mentality and Di Stefano has a point in criticising..
When talking about Inter, we have a side that its history is strongly connected to the national trademark of Cattenacio and Herrera..
Employing tricks and approaching the game like a small club does not suit your history, though..

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
replied in the classico thread :)

So the Madrid socios don't have an issue with their team parking the bus at the Bernabeu? That seems a rather significant change in attitude.

What Raed said Kellie , we know the big picture .. we allowed him to use the game to experiment for the more important cup games...
If he reach the final (not even win it ) do u think Madridista will be sad ?
Nope they will support him and demand improvement ...as i said it's like a one off (Barca game ) so no one is bothered it cause he didn't pull that @ all this season except this time , don't u think ?

gingerless

man after that bernabeu pitch shenanigans, i was thinking "ok he can't do anything with the pitch in copa"

oh boy... this is getting embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans