Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio

Sergison
mourinho-jokes.jpg

This is like a where is wally for spotting assholes. I cant see the wood for the trees.

Trequartista

The good
b2e9630c.png

"The Special One"

yeah was surprised to see that to be honest
I am starting to think that Jose is a bit mentally ill,he always wants to show he is happy whatever he feels,he always wants to show that noone can beat him without someone's help,not talking about him as a manager because he is and will always be a brilliant manager in my eyes but man,pretending to be happy,this endless sarcasm from everything then the me vs the world statergy(which looks more like something he actually feels more than something he invents)prove he is really didnt live a normal childhood
I am not a physicatrist but I wish I were a one to analyze his personality

Last edited:

Antimilan

yeah was surprised to see that to be honest
I am starting to think that Jose is a bit mentally ill,he always wants to show he is happy whatever he feels,he always wants to show that noone can beat him with someone's help,not talking about him as a manager because he is and will always be a brilliant manager in my eyes but man pretending to be happy,this endless sarcasm from everything then the us vs the world statergy prove he is really didnt live a normal childhood
I am not a physicatrist but I wish I were a one to analyze his personality

This is worrying me too.... and with every day passing by I'm starting to remove the doubts....

Tezemery

"we kept the ball and they just ran all over the pitch trying to get to us with their horrible and aggressive style". - Jose Mourinho 2003 rofl

mittchan82

I had respect for this guy as a manager and a brilliant tactician. But now, it saddens me that all he can come up with is 10 men defense and the mind games he plays with the media.
And after he was bitching about Pep bitching about ref's decisions, he turns around and spews all these hate on everyone who did not play along with his scheme. That's low and I hope he gets banned for a very long time for it.
I never thought I would say this but RM deserves a classier manager. Mou just tarnished the beauty of El Clasico and the reputation of RM.

prititing

Mourinho is the worst thing that could have happened to Barcelona and Spanish football. El Classico used to be the best game of the year, with the best players in the world showing their class. Now RM is only "Mourinho's Team from Madrid", a team with dirty players like Pepe. We had to play their game in order to win, and it's bad for us. Barca is about love for the game, not referees, tall grass and other shit from a mentally ill guy that will do everything to win, even eat shit on live TV. He sank Madrid so low it's affecting us.

Ocurrente

i just saw his press conference and it was completely pathetic. Whining and whining the whole conference, despising Guardiola's trophies, questioning the refs, questioning uefa, talking nonsense about his fantastic family. It was like seeing a 5 years old kid who doesn't get what he want. Mourinho is ******* disgrace to this sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans