Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
So is he creating a new category for coaches who go so far to question a club's sponsorship matters as an excuse for losing or what... UNICEF totally cost madrid the game and bwin couldn't do shit!!!
he is in such denial it is impossible.

F

Flavia

i just saw his press conference and it was completely pathetic. Whining and whining the whole conference, despising Guardiola's trophies, questioning the refs, questioning uefa, talking nonsense about his fantastic family. It was like seeing a 5 years old kid who doesn't get what he want. Mourinho is ******* disgrace to this sport.
He is. And what baffles me is how so many people thinks he's the best coach on the planet.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
yeah was surprised to see that to be honest
I am starting to think that Jose is a bit mentally ill,he always wants to show he is happy whatever he feels,he always wants to show that noone can beat him without someone's help,not talking about him as a manager because he is and will always be a brilliant manager in my eyes but man,pretending to be happy,this endless sarcasm from everything then the me vs the world statergy(which looks more like something he actually feels more than something he invents)prove he is really didnt live a normal childhood
I am not a physicatrist but I wish I were a one to analyze his personality

It all steams from his failure as a player and his desire to feel the glory that the players feel.. Lets be honest when a team wins the world cup or the CL it is a totally diff feeling to the players then the coach bc they are the ones that put in the physical work.. Pep understands both feelings while Jose will never, but tries to achieve it from the sidelines

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He is. And what baffles me is how so many people thinks he's the best coach on the planet.
Easy.

Porto (2002–2004)

Primeira Liga (2)

2002–03, 2003–04

Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira (1)

Cup of Portugal (1)

2002–03

UEFA Cup (1)

2002–03

UEFA Champions League (1)

2003–04

Chelsea (2004–2007)

FA Premier League (2)

2004–05, 2005–06

FA Community Shield (1)

Football League Cup (2)

2004–05, 2006–07

FA Cup (1)

2006–07

Internazionale (2008–2010)

Serie A (2)

2008–09, 2009–10

Supercoppa Italiana (1)

Coppa Italia (1)

2009–10

2009–10

Real Madrid (2010–present)

Copa del Rey (1)

2010–11

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
So is he creating a new category for coaches who go so far to question a club's sponsorship matters as an excuse for losing or what... UNICEF totally cost madrid the game and bwin couldn't do shit!!!
he is in such denial it is impossible.

:lol:..with 1 member also (himself)

F

Flavia

That doesn't make him the best coach at all. He's not well known for having teams that play good football. He's a bad thing with all his anti-football tactics and all his theatrics and media nonsense.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That doesn't make him the best coach at all. He's not well known for having teams that play good football. He's a bad thing with all his anti-football tactics and all his theatrics and media nonsense.

I find his teams to be borderline unwatchable but his job is to win trophies and in that regard no other coach out there manages to succeed everywhere they go the way Mourinho does. Not every fanbase has the sense of self-righteousness that Barca fans do, for Madrid fans winning comes first no matter how it is done.

pathetic comment from a supposedly barca fan?
:lol: Let's just say Pep is lucky to have Messi.

P

PhilS

I'm going to miss Jose Mourinho. He is superbly entertaining, with his (usually) great coaching, all his paranoid conspiracy theories and his Messiah complex. His bias comments after the game last night will get him a very long ban (one year?).

He was trying for 0-0, then an early goal at Camp Now before clogging it up to win 0-1. He thought his best chance was to intimidate the refs enough that they would allow his team to get away with their fouls. Pique said it best: "When you play with fire, at the limits of violence, you get burned." The Dutch team tried the hyper-violence in the WC final. Yes, the refs will step in against this.

Most coaches would have played Kaka and Hiquain, after their 5 goals against the #3 Liga team last Saturday. Mou will have a lot of time on his hands to re-think his decision to play so negatively at home, despite such superb offensive talent at his disposal.

Last edited:

alex 10

Easy.

Porto (2002–2004)

Primeira Liga (2)

2002–03, 2003–04

Supertaça Cândido de Oliveira (1)

Cup of Portugal (1)

2002–03

UEFA Cup (1)

2002–03

2003–04

Chelsea (2004–2007)

FA Premier League (2)

2004–05, 2005–06

FA Community Shield (1)

Football League Cup (2)

2004–05, 2006–07

FA Cup (1)

2006–07

Internazionale (2008–2010)

Serie A (2)

2008–09, 2009–10

Supercoppa Italiana (1)

Coppa Italia (1)

2009–10

2009–10

Real Madrid (2010–present)

Copa del Rey (1)

2010–11

2 shit leagues
england he did well
spain he has won the copa del rey

when he won the CL with porto there were no good team like barca now or man utd,like that year monaco were in the final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans