Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
I full agree on that and i'll add both Pep discovery as a DM and Marcelo imperial form and improvement this season + Benzema form ..
in terms of progress being in the top 4 CL is a big improvement on a stage that several high profile managers failed to achieve before plus the Copa taking over Seville,Atletico Madrid and Barca to win it
theatrics aside i think he did very well for his first season on all levels

But is there patience in Casa Blanca?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Benzema was always going to improve once he was given time to settle into the country and team. you can't give José credit there.

Mourinho didn't discover Pepe at DM. I'll not tell you who was the first to do that, because you hate him so very much, but yeah, it wasn't José.

all credit for improving Marcelo, Carvalho and Ramos, however. and just generally helping Madrid to defend well.

Beast

The Observer
Benzema was always going to improve once he was given time to settle into the country and team. you can't give José credit there.

Mourinho didn't discover Pepe at DM. I'll not tell you who was the first to do that, because you hate him so very much, but yeah, it wasn't José.

all credit for improving Marcelo, Carvalho and Ramos, however. and just generally helping Madrid to defend well.

Well yeah i know he did play parts with the Portugal NT team as a DM when Alves -Ricardo were behind him but he didn't look as good as he was the last 2 classico's
Benzema problem was not about settling but motivation , the combo played by Zizou and Jose to help him discover his inner strength..

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Well yeah i know he did play parts with the Portugal NT team as a DM when Alves -Ricardo were behind him but he didn't look as good as he was the last 2 classico's
Benzema problem was not about settling but motivation , the combo played by Zizou and Jose to help him discover his inner strength..

Honestly I think you're reading too much into that...

I agree with Meta here, Benzema always had the talent, he just needed to string a few good games to regain some confidence, and as soon as he did, he just caught fire...

Beast

The Observer
Honestly I think you're reading too much into that...

I agree with Meta here, Benzema always had the talent, he just needed to string a few good games to regain some confidence, and as soon as he did, he just caught fire...

Oh trust me i've been following Dr. Evil since he came on the scene with Lyon and i was crying for help when we signed him .. we couldn't have done a worse deal
His potential was based on a single goal vs United and a possible interest from them.. and voila.. the British press is the reason of 90 % of Benzema fame
till Lolo took over his contribution with the French national team (even during his Lyon days ) was a big fat ass zero

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Oh trust me i've been following Dr. Evil since he came on the scene with Lyon and i was crying for help when we signed him .. we couldn't have done a worse deal
His potential was based on a single goal vs United and a possible interest from them.. and voila.. the British press is the reason of 90 % of Benzema fame
till Lolo took over his contribution with the French national team (even during his Lyon days ) was a big fat ass zero

Are you saying Mou transformed from a player that actually has no real potential and is just an over-hyped player to a top class striker capable of leading Real's strikeforce?

I find that a bit hard to believe, even for a coach with the man management skills of Jose..

Beast

The Observer
Why is he Dr. Evil?

Benzema in PES 2011
dr.evil.jpg

Dr Evil in Austin Powers
images

Are you saying Mou transformed from a player that actually has no real potential and is just an over-hyped player to a top class striker capable of leading Real's strikeforce?

I find that a bit hard to believe, even for a coach with the man management skills of Jose..

He was soooooooooo overrated and trust me that's not an opinion to make Jose/Zizou work a big thing.. ask Meta , Maz ,sunny and any of the old members .. it's always been my opinion of him
Jose did transform several players before won't be the first or the last

Last edited:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Benzema in PES 2011
dr.evil.jpg

Dr Evil in Austin Powers
images

He was soooooooooo overrated and trust me that's not an opinion to make Jose/Zizou work a big thing.. ask Meta , Maz ,sunny and any of the old members .. it's always been my opinion of him
Jose did transform several players before won't be the first or the last

I don't know, I do agree he was a bit over-hyped especially with the United rumors but I think you're being a tad too harsh on him...

Once Jose converts Adebayor to the next Ruud I will become a believer :lol:

Beast

The Observer
Adebayor needs Jesus Christ not Jose Mourinho...

And even than i think Jesus will pick the crucifixion

Beast

The Observer
Beats me... i can't find an answer
or why Benzema or Higuain (both in good form as shown last Saturday didn't start on the guy who hasn't scored in ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans