Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Mourinho 5 game suspension, 1 served, 1 suspended. €50k fine.

Pinto 3 game suspension, 1 served.

Madrid €20k fine for failing to control fans.

so, basically, Mourinho will be banned for 3 games, Pinto for 2.

Mourinho said UEFA were corrupt. Pinto pushed a dude in the face.

what the fuck, man?

X

xaviniesta

"Sometimes to me it is disgusting to live in this world and have this football world for living"

-Jose Mourinho

gingerless

what the fuck, man?

if that pinto slap deserves 3 match ban then what about paymemore?? that's ridiculous

Thierry

"...for us is a dream to go to Wembley, for us is a something special, something great. it is not erm......obsession."

what a proper cunt, using last season's words with Inter over FCB.:)

Chainsaw

Killahead

what the fuck, man?

It ain't even funny anymore. Son of a bitch says whatever the fuck he wants and then get sucha little punishment?! WTF is Uefa thinking for real?!

Tezemery

The more mou speaks the more scared the refs and uefa get thats why nobody was sent off in the 2nd leg of the champions league, if mou hadnt of said anything you know that atleast 1-2 of madrid's players would have been sent off, if thats not influencing the referees decisons then i dont know what is.

Thierry

It ain't even funny anymore. Son of a bitch says whatever the fuck he wants and then get sucha little punishment?! WTF is Uefa thinking for real?!

No Stress, don't think he'll do it again.
This time round the club protected him. Next time he does it, he will kiss his entire career good-bye. That's for sure.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Mou had a problem with Spanish FA, with referees, with other managers, UEFA, Barca players...
Does he really believe everyone's wrong or only doing it to accomplish something. I don't know which is worse tbh.

gingerless

Mou had a problem with Spanish FA, with referees, with other managers, UEFA, Barca players...
Does he really believe everyone's wrong or only doing it to accomplish something. I don't know which is worse tbh.

i think that was the plan.. but along the way things got way out of hand and maybe he bumped his head somewhere, he doesn't seem sane to me

Clockwise

Buccaneer

well I think he certainly doesn't believe what he is saying (however that does not mean he is mentally healthy)... but he repeats it so much and with confidence (and shamelessness) until at least a good number of people in good positions believe what he is saying and start doubting. he lies with confidence and clearly knows what he's doing and that's certainly worse than being crazy and stating BS. He always does this for every strong team he's going to face but does that to extra levels for FCBarcelona for multiple reasons.

I hope he leaves Spanish football as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans