Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
There's no reason for Liverpool fans to have an inferiority complex about Barça unlike the other English clubs tbh. They are more successful than us in terms of the European Cup and we haven't beaten them recently :lol:

Phatroonaldo

There's no reason for Liverpool fans to have an inferiority complex about Barça unlike the other English clubs tbh. They are more successful than us in terms of the European Cup and we haven't beaten them recently :lol:

Clearly.

Plus they hate utd. An enemy of an enemy is a friend really. ;)

Moe

powered by;
I dont get why his 5 match ban is in fact only 3. I understand that he has already served one against Barca in the Camp Nou which means he should be suspended for another 4 games, or are they counting his suspension in the Bernabeu?

Galning

I dont get why his 5 match ban is in fact only 3. I understand that he has already served one against Barca in the Camp Nou which means he should be suspended for another 4 games, or are they counting his suspension in the Bernabeu?

If I read it correctly, he'll get the fourth one when he gets banned again.

ricknattery

so basically mou gets the minimal punishment and pinto gets the maximal, shame Chendo didn't get any mention from UEFA after trying to suffocate Pinto.... so much for the theories of unicef dominating UEFA

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah. Go on RAWK. They hate Mourinho there. They also don't have anything against Barça.

lol it's true, Liverpool fans are pretty much the only ones who don't hate Barca. But Inter, Milan, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, their fans (in general) all hate Barca.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Now we know who is more dominated in Uefa! I love how Mourinho and Real are revealing each other's face by the time. Hope he stay put and Barca embrass them again and again on the pitch next season.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Now we know who is more dominated in Uefa! I love how Mourinho and Real are revealing each other's face by the time. Hope he stay put and Barca embrass them again and again on the pitch next season.

pls don't..there will be at least 4 clasicos next season..with mourinho :|

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
lol it's true, Liverpool fans are pretty much the only ones who don't hate Barca. But Inter, Milan, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, their fans (in general) all hate Barca.

There's a very noticeable envy for Barca from all those fans. All their forums have a "We hate Barca" thread, which is filled with dumb childish rants on how "disgusting" our club is.

Richard.H

There's a very noticeable envy for Barca from all those fans. All their forums have a "We hate Barca" thread, which is filled with dumb childish rants on how "disgusting" our club is.

Yeah they have special hate threads for us! Haha! Liverpool forum has been the only club who gives us at least some bit of respect and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans