Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
That kind of act doesn't wash for me and Preciado is a bit of a goof to let his previous antics slide because of this...One seemingly genuine act following a series of low class BS shouldn't give anyone a free pass much less make it a wash

It's all part of the BS persona he's been trying to manipulate on the world, that somehow he's a 'real' person with feelings & cares etc., that the rest is just an act...All that proves is that the only real thing is the douche part of him, the rest is all an act

Yes, everything about Mourinho is a part of conspiracy :thumbsup2:

dalitis8

Banned
Overall, we can now safely claim that our revenge on Mourinho (for his blasphemy last season) is more or less complete...

Humiliating defeat in November (the worse of his life)

Winning the league over his expensively assembled squad

Knocking him out of CL

Now, if we win the CL on top of everything else, it would just be a perfect revenge...Pep will have as many CLs as him, but in a much shorter period... :D

Moe