Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

gingerless

W

woobie

Porto's been under investigation before (or it's just gone on for a long time). I was in Portugal a couple of years ago for Carnival and the whole corruption thing (known as the 'golden whistle') was a very popular theme for the carnival floats.

Yugi

after all, Mourinho is legend
he will be remembered as a trophy hunter, epic whiner and Traductor by many many barca socios for a long time and when our grandchildrens will be asking: why are they singing por que porque at the Nou Camp I will always remember that scumbag lmao

El Gato

Villarato!
Preciado informed people during the interview that Mourinho has called him when his father passed away. They had a 15 minute talk and he really appreciated it. He said that Mourinho has proven that in real life Mourinho is a very different person as opposed to the press conferences he takes part in.

Scumbag or whatever he may seem to be because of his wind-up games, Mourinho really seems to be a good person after all.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Preciado informed people during the interview that Mourinho has called him when his father passed away. They had a 15 minute talk and he really appreciated it. He said that Mourinho has proven that in real life Mourinho is a very different person as opposed to the press conferences he takes part in.

Scumbag or whatever he may seem to be because of his wind-up games, Mourinho really seems to be a good person after all.

That kind of act doesn't wash for me and Preciado is a bit of a goof to let his previous antics slide because of this...One seemingly genuine act following a series of low class BS shouldn't give anyone a free pass much less make it a wash

It's all part of the BS persona he's been trying to manipulate on the world, that somehow he's a 'real' person with feelings & cares etc., that the rest is just an act...All that proves is that the only real thing is the douche part of him, the rest is all an act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans