Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Seems he got finally his wish and Valdano sacked. Based on what really? What did he achieve? I mean compared to the Madrid Squad we are a bunch of paupers, there squad nearly coast three times our squad, they should be out of sight in every competition. And even without any big result he has the power to get one of the most prominent figures of the club to be sacked. Por que?

Valdano sacked? when did this happen? I thought he said he's gonna stay a few weeks ago...

Panna

Looks like Mou is god,unbelievable,everything he asks for will be done.
What does he reached with such a squad this year,nothing absolutely nothing.
So if someone deserves to be fired its him.
I thinks it will cost lots lots lots of money to fire Mou,there is no other reason to let him try another season.

Yugi

this is as pathetic as mourinho himself.... perez is blind and I am afraid that something will be done to Di Stefano too after next title-drought again.... di stefano said that cr´s pichichi is overrated and they won nothing and titles are something that counts in real madrid
hope the legend will stay because if mourinho and perez will take over real madrid by themselves I will laugh my ass off

El Gato

Villarato!
Valdano sacking isn't confirmed yet, but the special meeting of the governing board and the president is currently going on. In 15 minutes the decision of the board will be announced.

Nevertheless it's right for me to thank Valdano. He always put the image of the club forward and tried to defend it whenever he could. I don't know what Mourinho's problem could be, for me it looks like he is making more of a fuss than there needs to be, but who am I to judge ? Perez will surely sack him, he wouldn't do anything against Mourinho. Thanks Jorge.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A bit surprised this finally happened although many had been speculating this marriage between Valdano & Mou was never going to work, from the beginning (I was in that camp too)

Valdano is too much of a class act to give any parting shots, like say Calderon would, but I would love to hear what he had to say about Mou - I bet it is juicy as all hell

Shame for RM, IMO...Valdano is a legend at the club & a class individual through & through...He has had great intentions with the club & wanted to instill continuity & structure where it had been lacking for many years...Problem isn't Valdano or a Sporting Director, in this case, the problem, apart from Mou, is Perez...He's learned nothing from either tenure as a President and ceded all control to Mou which is rather remarkable at a club like RM - they fire managers left & right (Including managers who have won CL, managers who even did better in La Liga than Mou - Pellegrini) and understand little about actual football

Perez is a business man and even that he made his billions at the expense of the Spanish people, tbh...He's not an innovator and is enamoured only with money & I guess he believes Mou will be the one to help him cash in...But at what cost?...They've had scandals after scandals this season within La Liga - offending referees, the league & opposing managers as well as in CL & even with Mou's flirtations with the Portuguese NT...Not to mention the scandalous Clasicos of late...And then to kick to the curb a club legend in Valdano?...For a rent-a-manager in Mou?...Perez has sold his soul to the devil and will run to hide when he's inevitably ushered out as President in due course - but what will happen to the legacy of what they have done to Valdano?

Shameful really but we are talking about the circus that is the capital club

Chainsaw

Killahead
[size=+2]Jose Mourinho shit himself' against Barcelona - Cesar Luis Menotti[/size] :lol:

The former Blaugrana coach has attacked the 'Special One' with a flurry of criticism and claims the former Chelsea man runs into hiding when Barca come out to play.

Cesar Luis Menotti believes Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho is scared of Barcelona, and described him as a "chicken", while claiming he "shit himself" against the Catalans last season.

His assessment comes just 24 hours before the Blaugrana meet Manchester United at Wembley in the Champions League final, having beaten Madrid and Mourinho in the last four.

And Menotti, who won a World Cup with Argentina in 1978, feels the 'Special One' retreats into hiding when Barca appear.

"He got scared. You know what they say where I am from of Mourinho? That he is a chicken. And, to be more explicit, he shit himself," Menotti told press agencies DPA and Adnkronos.

"He left four attackers on the bench: [Emmanuel] Adebayor, [Gonzalo] Higuain, [Karim] Benzema and Kaka. How can you play without them?

"He played with three midfielders and just Cristiano Ronaldo up front [in the semi-finals]. He was scared. The 5-0 in la Liga killed him.

"That was his game and that's where he lost the Liga. Had he got a good result in the first game he would have been a God.

"But, not only did he lose, but it was the biggest loss in a Clasico. You can lose 2-1, but 5-0 was shameful."

On tomorrow's final, Menotti, who coached the Barca side which included Diego Maradona in 1984, added: "Manchester United are the only team who could create Barcelona problems."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans