Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
If you would have said that 1 minute after the match, fair. But to wait for 2 weeks and then come up with stuff that has been said and written in numerous columns.. of course people are gonna say that it was repetive.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Jose: Fine Tuning Real to overtake Barcelona

soc_g_josemts_576.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I said the same thing some time ago , anyone who can't see what Jose is doing is naive

it's fairly obvious that against weaker teams he'll either rest Xabi or line him up alongside Sahin.

now Sahin may be benched in the bigger clashes, but vs. Barça he'll start in a 433 midfield with Xabi and Pepe.

it's not a necessary signing, as you have other players already on your books who can do the job, but it is a very good signing.

Beast

The Observer
Nope Meta.. the idea all along is to use both Sahin and Xabi.. he didn't have a baller beside Xabi which also in turn made Real an easy target in some games where Xabi was marked out like Sociedad , Deportivo and Barca first game in Camp Nou when Xavi did a remarkable job.. it has nothing to do with weak /strong team.. Real played the game vs Everyone except Barca

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I meant more in Europe than domestically. I just can't see José going into certain games without a physical presence in midfield.

although perhaps we're both right, and the 433 will be used more often than just against Barça.

E

estranged

I said the same thing some time ago , anyone who can't see what Jose is doing is naive
This article makes it sound like that Coentrao's signing is imminent, what is Jose thinking there? What will happen to Marcelo?

jamrock

Jose will never go into a classico with a midfield with includes both Sahin and Xabi against Xavi and Iniesta is suicide and he knows it, their is no great master plan that only he and a select few sees, he is doing the same thing he has done at every club he has manager, Build a Very big and Some what versatile squad with a few different options that's it. getting freaking sick of people acting has if jose is some kind of sage, that is so far ahead of every manager in the game.

Build a big squad play certain players in the lesser games, frees up certain player to be a peak physical fitness for the others. and has the article said he'll there when barca eventually slips up to take the praise, its a very risky game Perez and Jose are playing especially by getting rid of Valdano, there will be no one there to take the heat if they fail this season and perez will have to throw in on someone at the end.

its an all or nothing strategy, that will only work of if he wins big this season, he would be able to fool everyone much longer that winning the copa del ray is a success, because of the refs.

Jose will never go into a classico with a midfield with includes both Sahin and Xabi against Xavi and Iniesta is suicide and he knows it, their is no great master plan that only he and a select few sees, he is doing the same thing he has done at every club he has manager, Build a Very big and Some what versatile squad with a few different options that's it. getting freaking sick of people acting has if jose is some kind of sage, that is so far ahead of every manager in the game.

Build a big squad play certain players in the lesser games, frees up certain player to be a peak physical fitness for the others. and has the article said he'll there when barca eventually slips up to take the praise, its a very risky game Perez and Jose are playing especially by getting rid of Valdano, there will be no one there to take the heat if they fail this season and perez will have to throw in on someone at the end.

its an all or nothing strategy, that will only work of if he wins big this season, he would be able to fool everyone much longer that winning the copa del ray is a success, because of the refs.

E

estranged

Well said. I don't think Real have any fundamental problem with their squad and they don't really need 'a player to control games with more authority'. I watched Ozil run riot week in week out against inferior teams last season, but against Barca he was simply nowhere to be seen, my point being that Real are a great side except when they face Barca. Mourinho doesn't have an answer for Barca that other managers won't have, we saw his solution in the classico's this season, play physical and park the bus and pray that the ref is either blind or a pussy and will let you get away with your dirty play. The guy who wrote that article says that Jose was forced to play Pepe in a midfield role as if he didn't have enough DMs, sorry but that is utter Bullshit, Jose just put Pepe higher up the park because he is simply a gorilla who could do a good job of kicking the shit out of Messi and Xavi but then he learned why playing someone as dumb as Pepe in such an advanced position is not such a good idea.
Seems like people think that Sahin+Xabi is going to spark a revolution at Madrid and change their style to a more authoritative possession based style, that may be the case but as mentioned I can not see Jose Starting Xabi+Sahin (+khedira?) against Barca. And it seems now that he is really serious about Coentrao, playing Xabi+Sahin would make sense but don't tell me that he is planning to play Marcelo and then Coentrao as a winger, or that he is simply going to bench Marcelo after his fantastic season? Very questionable decision.

Beast

The Observer
but against Barca he was simply nowhere to be seen

Yes like the second classico....

Do people actually watch the games or just talk cause they have free time on their hands ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans