Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
Would be so immense if Pep wins another CL next season, and has 3 from 4, whilst the "Special One" remains stuck at 2 out of 15

:lol:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
LOL
LOL
LOL!

The hell is this? Thanks for the most boring and unoriginal contribution. A huge waste of my time.

This. I skimmed through it and facepalmed a fair bit.

Everything mentioned in that post had already been said so many times, it was mainly just repetitive. Not exactly a tactical read either.

Last edited:

T.I.

Its a blog to express my opinion, blogs are mainly created to express someones opinion. It isnt site, that could bring you some fresh news like BBC or CNN and i have never declared it is for that purpose. Also i have never stated it is supposed to be some kind of a tactical read. So yea, there are just articles with my personal opinion on certain subjects and certain affairs. Hope i made it clear for you. :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Its a blog to express my opinion, blogs are mainly created to express someones opinion. It isnt site, that could bring you some fresh news like BBC or CNN and i have never declared it is for that purpose. Also i have never stated it is supposed to be some kind of a tactical read. So yea, there are just articles with my personal opinion on certain subjects and certain affairs. Hope i made it clear for you. :)

you could also have added 'You can suck it & keep on doing it' Maradona style :p

cr_mega_661_maradona.jpg

P.S. No disrespect to any body, felt T.I. had a very good response on it :)

Chainsaw

Killahead

You did good mate. Seeing a reaction from a Real fan is not surprising, but a Barca fan blasting it was really something!

Barcafan 2304

Keep up the good work mate

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
You did good mate. Seeing a reaction from a Real fan is not surprising, but a Barca fan blasting it was really something!

Blasting it?

I simply said it wasn't exactly anything new or fresh. And that's just my opinion.

Besides, regardless of being a Barça fan I foremost am a fan of good literature and articles. If it's not one in my opinion, then I'll stick to that. It's not like I automatically prefer everything Barça in spite of the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans