Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yes like the second classico....

Do people actually watch the games or just talk cause they have free time on their hands ?

He came on as a sub in that match and did well against tired defenders.
The immediate next match that he started he didn't do much did he!?

E

estranged

Do people actually watch the games or just talk cause they have free time on their hands ?
Yes, he came on when Pep basically conceded the game with his substitutions, out of 5 matches against Barca that 15 minute period was his best, and guess what his team didn't even win :)
Jose even didn't start him in the last classico and I remember he was subbed out in 2 others, there is no denying he can't do shit against a good opposition, just like Lass. And it looks like Jose feels the same too :)
because ozil was running dat shit....

Ozil was running jack shit, he came on at a point where Barca already fucked up the game and were lucky not to even loose it, it was a completely insignificant game. What did Ozil do against barca in the 1st Classico, in the Copa final or in the UCL semis?? Nothing, and he was either subbed out or didn't even start those. Ozil runs the show against teams that give him country miles of space to run into, and proper football teams don't do that...

Barcafan 2304

Well, open to interpretation and not going to try to argue or change anyone's minds. For what its worth, personally speaking, i honestly felt that Ozil was (Ronaldo apart) Real's best player last season and was impressed by him. Good player

Panna

You mean the classico where Barca plays at 50%??
Because with a draw La Liga was safe and there were a lot of though matches too come,where RM had to try to win to made La Liga exciting again,where RM tried but couldnt do anything except kicking and beating.

No i am sorry i did not see the 5 classicos,all the others matches i have seen.

E

estranged

Well, open to interpretation and not going to try to argue or change anyone's minds. For what its worth, personally speaking, i honestly felt that Ozil was (Ronaldo apart) Real's best player last season and was impressed by him. Good player

No doubt, he, Di Maria and Ronaldo were fantastic last season (Marcelo too IMO) but I'm questioning his big match ability, IMO all the other 3 players I mentioned turn up better in big matches than Ozil does. Ozil is an amazing player when he isn't playing against Barca.

Barcafire

I've realize watching Mourinho manipulating the Real Madrid fans is like watching Fox News manipulating America. They make you believe that they are your friends. They say things to get people angry, to make them think the world is against them. At that point, they speak on your behalf, how they hate the injustice, and wants justice too. They gain control of your mind and heart. They shoot up the popularity ladder as their believers eat up more lies. The problem is, the real truth has been kept from the public, and the only true winners are those who collect the paychecks at the end of the day. Another job well done at the expense of their followers.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm sure the genesis of Mou's ethos for managing football (and by default, managing media) must've come during his stint as a translator...Learning how the media can be manipulated & fashioned as a tool in order to gain a sporting edge...It was clearly a way to cover for his shortcomings as a tactician

There's little honor in the person let alone manager and I continue to contend that he brings the game into disrepute

Chainsaw

Killahead
Still find it ironic that with RM's history, Mourinho complained of us receiving alleged beneficial treatment

The guy is just an egomaniac sore loser who just want to pull himself out of the blames. He doesn't give a damn about which side he's on. He just wanna justify himself. Now his scapegoat was Barcelona, next time it's another team. Mourinho should leave football and goes into politics. That's where he belongs to.

Barcafan 2304

The guy is just an egomaniac sore loser who just want to pull himself out of the blames. He doesn't give a damn about which side he's on. He just wanna justify himself. Now his scapegoat was Barcelona, next time it's another team. Mourinho should leave football and goes into politics. That's where he belongs to.

True, he would be a brilliant politician!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't know if he would be a good politician... Does he have a sweet side to him!? One needs to have the ability to make people love them in order to make it as a politician, but every body hates Mou! Only love he ever gets is the professional love, the 'he is our manager so we love him' kind!!

Chainsaw

Killahead
I don't know if he would be a good politician... Does he have a sweet side to him!? One needs to have the ability to make people love them in order to make it as a politician, but every body hates Mou! Only love he ever gets is the professional love, the 'he is our manager so we love him' kind!!

No that's not true. Mourinho gather a huge fanbase of his own everywhere he ends up. Alot of Inter fans now kiss his ass no matter what he does and say. Bet that's the same case about many Chelsea and Porto fans. He's an actor, a big liar and mind gamer. I won't be surprised if after awhile he ends up as a politican. He's good in making many people believe that heaven is hell and hell is heaven.

Barcafan 2304

No that's not true. Mourinho gather a huge fanbase of his own everywhere he ends up. Alot of Inter fans now kiss his ass no matter what he does and say. Bet that's the same case about many Chelsea and Porto fans. He's an actor, a big liar and mind gamer. I won't be surprised if after awhile he ends up as a politican. He's good in making many people believe that heaven is hell and hell is heaven.

......and its not his fault

Chainsaw

Killahead
......and its not his fault

Fault? Not sure of that's a right word. He's a charismatic man. A good actor. Have a big mouth and is great in taking results. All these factors together win him alot of admirers. Specially on his clubs side.

And besides all his craps we gotta admit that he's among the best coaches in the world, so that buys him lots of credits as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans