Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diogo28

He was a douche even at Porto, let's not rewrite history

No he wasn't, and as a portuguese i know what he did very well :p
He was arrogant but used to be correct to his rival and not whine about everything. His players played fair and not like Pepe and Ramos (or Materazzi)

ricknattery

He was arrogant but used to be correct to his rival and not whine about everything. His players played fair and not like Pepe and Ramos (or Materazzi)

Weren't there claims of fixed games involving Porto during Mou's time coaching in Portugal? one of the refs even admitted that

ricknattery

Playing his political cards brilliantly as always. Yes, he's a sociopathic douche who is sucking all the joy out of the game, but hey, he gets results right?

Jose :worthy:

There is something called crossing the line and mourinho does it constantly. There is just no praise in achieving things like that

Pepe Silvia

Mourinho is clearly complimenting Barcelona's incredible form and quality.
Seriously, you're sucking at trolling lately dog. I don't know what to do with you anymore. You think closing with "...and we all know why" is complimenting of us? Of course you don't. The only clear thing about that statement is that he is back to openly hating on Barça's hard work and success, and couldn't make it any clearer that Barça is still the cause of his insomnia.

What's more is that Madridistas roll their eyes at Cules who claim refs are in our favor in La Liga yet when Mourinho spews garbage like this (obviously pointing at UEFA somehow favoring Barça in Europe) you write his comments off as "clearly complimenting Barcelona's incredible form and quality."

I mean, really...

:afellay:

Last edited:
E

estranged

yep, and people wonder why barca always have an extra gear when they face barca.

XaviFCB

lololololololololo

M

mitkoa7x

Mou is pathetic really... like a broken old record. I cant imagine him sitting at home, watching Barca play, he must yell at every faul against us and every good pass we make.

Maria

I couldn't wait for this to find its way here.

Mourinho is clearly complimenting Barcelona's incredible form and quality.

:lol:
You have a great sense of humor, I must admit.

I liked your first 11 last night:

i1mve1.jpg

A special mention to Dive Maria, who was talking about non-existent penalties and to Pepe, who compared himself to Nesta..and to the public from Santiago Bernabeu, who was singing about Barca and Messi more then those present at Barca-Milan. Nice to see that in the night that RM reaches the 2nd CL SF in 10 years, they don't manage to forget us.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

:lol:

did you watch the UEFA Cup final against Celtic? what was fair about the way Porto played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans