Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
The guy is just butthurt that Barca rejected him and went for Pep instead. You can feel the bitterness in every bit of his words and actions. Watching him getting ass fucked by Barca left and right make his pain even more immense that he cannot let it out of his head.

Manuel Traquete

The man was right after all, the final won't be Real Madrid vs Chelsea. Never doubt his predictive power again :lol:

Speaking of Real Madrid managers, this must have been sweet revenge for Jupp Heynckes, who got unceremoniously sacked from Real Madrid after winning the Champions League (the 7th in the club's history, which they had been waiting for 30+ years) in 98. I'm sure getting one over his former employers tasted great.

Ender

I think I've cracked it. Mourinho will go wherever Pep goes. Thus, if Pep stays, Mou stays. If Pep goes to England, Mou goes to England.

It's so simple!

.blitzer

58069810150707412571840.jpg

BarcaOG

Banned
oh that is brilliant.

also: to see mourinho on his knees like a little bitch during the penalty shootout, believing that such devotion would somehow sway fate in his favour, only to be miserably disappointed by his best player, cristina, a former ballon d'or (and former footballer essentially) in kaka, and one of his best defenders, an ardent defender of madridismo, ramos, was just splendid.

before the pep ordeal went down my faith in football had been restored with bayerns victory over real.

Uiks

Banned
I've been watching this guy for three years now, every FREAKING time I see him in a press conference my hate grows against him, he's just idiot. That's all I can say about him.

La LL

Generally Delightful
I'm completely in the dark about Mou right now. If we had destroyed him and claimed La Liga and CL then I bet he would be on his way out of Madrid. If he had beaten Bayern in the CL and won the final (against Chelsea? Come on...) then he would also leave.

But on course to win La Liga? I'm afraid he might stay.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He will surely stay... Perez would probably sense this(Pep leaving and thereby theoretically weakening us considerably) as the right opportunity to win the decima

DucdeOrléans

I must admit that I admire his abilities as a manager. I am not a huge fan of his antics but they usually work and you have to give him credit for that.

Surely the best manager right now.

MasterMind

Can't deny that Jose is a managerial genius and success has pretty much followed him wherever he has went for the most part with the exception of La Liga where Guardiola rose to the challenge in impeccable fashion.Jose's record is as far as it goes because quite frankly,his behaviour is worthy of the gutters as I don't think there could be a more narcissistic clown of unbelievable proportions in world football than this moron!

ricknattery

Cannot admire nor respect this guy despite all his titles. I believe you cannot do anything in order to achieve what you want, makes the world a total chaos and disastrous. He represents everything that is wrong with the sport and with a bigger perspective, in life in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans