Juan Camilo Zuniga

Kohe321

Definitely a yellow? It was a red, red card any day. So was the situation where he could have broken Hulk's knee. A red there as well. Brazil players were bad as well, the ref was pathetic for allowing such play all the time.

As for the other part of being sceptical and "injured" and ironic then that's very distasteful of you, disgusting to say the least. I know you don't like Neymar that particular much, but you don't need to stoop this low either.

Very much this. Good post DonAK! :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Do you watch neymar play? He dives a lot. If you were a ref, you'd have a hard time figuring out when he got fouled and when he dove, too. I'm pointing out a fact.

Ironic indeed eh? So ironic that his career could have been finished had Zuniga kicked a bit harder. Purely accidental and only deserving of a yellow? Yeah right.........

I don't agree with those saying that Zuniga should be beaten the fuck out of him, but what he did was cynical, it was disgusting, it was vile, it was at the very least deserving of a red card.

Kohe321

You guys are right. Zuniga is actually a doctor who while running at top speed and looking at the ball; had the awareness and knowledge to pinpoint exactly a certain spot on neymars spine and karate kick it. Quite impressive, really. It was a bonehead tackle that we'd look back and say "that should've been a yellow" if neymar got up seconds later as usual. Since he actually got injured, you guys literally want to murder Zuniga.

Because you need to be a doctor to know that kneeing someone in the back full force can cause injury.

Man, are you purposely being moronic? I'm done wasting time with you.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

I remember a few people here wanted him at Barca last summer... guess it's a good thing we didn't end up going for him.

F

Flavia

Also, julio cesar should've gotten a red and fernandinho AT LEAST a yellow.

Yes, the ref sucked big time.
Zuniga's tackle was still criminal and intentional. There's no excuse for that. None. If a different vertebrae was fractured, or if affected his nerves, he could have said his career goodbye. There's just no excuse for that.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He kneeds to be banned for this.

LL

Paganinisrvnge

He dives a lot, that's true but how can this justifiy this action? Goddamnit, I know that you're Colombian and you obviously have a hard time to cope with the loss but please think about what you say...

I'm not even that mad about Colombia losing. They were poor in the first half and reacted too late. What i am tired of is diving in the sport going unpunished. If diving wasn't so rampant in neymars game, the ref might have sent off zuniga right there.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Man just look at it. Leave out the names Neymar and Zuniga and just watch the scene.
One player jumps into another's back taking a huge risk of injuring his opponent which eventually happens. That is a red card.
He knows where the ball is and sees it's direction. He still makes that ridiculous tackle.

I

instinct

I'm not even that mad about Colombia losing. They were poor in the first half and reacted too late. What i am tired of is diving in the sport going unpunished. If diving wasn't so rampant in neymars game, the ref might have sent off zuniga right there.

A referee who has a perfect view on a player who jumps in the other player's back while there is no reason for it doesn't deserve to be a referee. It was a clear foul and there was NO DOUBT about it, regardless if he should have been sent off or not. Just because Neymar dives a lot, it doesn't mean that the ref doesn't regard serious fouls. Makes no sense at all.

I could understand (not agree) with your argument if it wasn't that obvious wether it was a foul or not but it was OBVIOUSLY not a dive.

F

Flavia

No, that ref wouldn't. it could have been the worst diver ever. It was a clear criminal tackle. This excuse you're giving, for disliking Neymar, is really pathetic.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

That's a poor excuse.

Also, Neymar doesn't DIVE a lot, but he surely exaggerates A LOT out of any contact. There is a big difference between those two. You dive when you fall down when there is NO contact whatsoever and you exaggerate when you make the most out of any contact, even minimal.

Kohe321

As if the big upset here is that he got away with it without a card... Also, focusing on Neymars tendency to dive in a time like this is beyond bad taste.

Oh wait, I was supposed to be done talking to you. Trolls keep luring me in. Good night folks, cya tomorrow - hopefully to some good news about Neymars injury. :)

Talentless cunt who got frustrated at said lack of talent and decided to take it out on an infinitely better player.

What Suarez did was immature and stupid. What Zuniga did was malicious and downright criminal. If Suarez got a 4 month ban (which I think he deserves), Zuniga should get at least an 8 month ban.

Paganinisrvnge

It sucks that neymar is hurt and I hope he recovers but the immature people are the ones wishing harm on Zuniga for a dumb tackle that went unpunished by a very bad ref. Anyway, everyone thinks I'm crazy having an opinion that Zuniga actually wasn't thinking "hehe let me just end this guys career". I'll leave on that note.

Home of Barca Fans