Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

We could potentially use this formation if we use Cuadrado because of his speed while making up for his defensive weaknesss

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's Juan Cuadrado. Not The Flash. :pep: His speed and stamina can't make up for the lack of defensive contribution and defensive positioning and instinct.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He's Juan Cuadrado. Not The Flash. :pep: His speed and stamina can't make up for the lack of defensive contribution and defensive positioning and instinct.

Thats why you have Mascherano and Rakitic there to provide the extra CB + Box to Box cover. There are arrows there showing defensive positions too mate

Tomchin

Dani Alves is staying.
Yeah, but that's already known since several days. L'Esportiu reported yesterday that Lucho insists that we try to sign Cuadrado, I suppose he wants him for RW. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to loan out Deulofeu when we already miss Suarez for 2 months.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, but that's already known since several days. L'Esportiu reported yesterday that Lucho insists that we try to sign Cuadrado, I suppose he wants him for RW. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to loan out Deulofeu when we already miss Suarez for 2 months.

Yeah, that doesn't make sense, unless if Lucho thought Suarez's ban would be reduced.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I watched him play all season for Fiorentina, trust me this guy is much more than some World Cup hype. I believe he's the missing piece. Fiorentina kinda plays like a mini-Barca and this guy has Barca DNA all over his game. Too perfect for the club.

I really doubt Lucho is going to run him as a traditional RB. I THINK Lucho's plan is to run 3 in the back like (Pique-Bartra-Mathieu) or some variation with Vermaelen involved if Cuadrado is signed. Iniesta operating as LM with Cuadrado on the right offering attacking width. Busquets deep with Rakitic running the show.

Tomchin

This Cuadrado-saga is so confusing: Barca loaning out Deulofeu with Suarez unavailable for long time, Cuadrado not travelling to the RM-friendly tonight, ManUtd less interested in him because they want Di Maria, Chelsea not interested because they already have enough attacking talent up front, Fiorentina eager to sell...

Everything seems to point to it that a move to Barca would be the logical next step, but then the media don't report anything to suggest Cuadrado is close to Barca, and we keep hearing about these sickening Douglas-rumours. Meh.

Oh well, at least they didn't report yet that our key-negotiator Sanllehi is in Brazil, so we still can hope that he's somewhere in a secret location in Firenze, negotiating with the Fiorentina-officials.

Home of Barca Fans