Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hehe. Btw, anyone in remember in which context that picture was taken? Confederations cup 2013 or something?

It was after the Chile vs. Colombia game for the WC qualifiers in september 2012... The Neymar and Messi jerseys were a gift from Alexis, who was his former team mate in Udinese... And the Chile jersey is from Alexis himself...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It was after the Chile vs. Colombia game for the WC qualifiers in september 2012... The Neymar and Messi jerseys were a gift from Alexis, who was his former team mate in Udinese... And the Chile jersey is from Alexis himself...

You mean last year? Neymar wasn't a Barcelona player in 2012...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
You mean last year? Neymar wasn't a Barcelona player in 2012...

Yeah sorry, probably sometime last year... And the Chile jersey is not from Alexis now that I check the picture, he wears number 7 for them, so I suck at memory...

Tomchin

That Sport-article is from June 2014 (date shows on the top), but maybe the picture with Cuadrado was taken earlier indeed

Anyway, good news for all the Cuadrado-haters here, Sport/EMD reporting that the deal is as good as dead, because Fiorentina's asking-price remains too high. Could also be a leak from Barca to the press, to put Fiorentina (or Cuadrado himself) under pressure to sell for a lower price.

I read something strange in the EMD-article, they're saying that Cuadrado's contract runs out in 2015, that seems BS? I thought he had a contract with Fiorentina until 2017?

Sport reporting that we're looking into some Brazilian RBs now as an alternative. Never heard of them before, but wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the 3 Santos-youngsters involved in the Neymar-deal last year ;)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That Sport-article is from June 2014 (date shows on the top), but maybe the picture with Cuadrado was taken earlier indeed

Anyway, good news for all the Cuadrado-haters here, Sport/EMD reporting that the deal is as good as dead, because Fiorentina's asking-price remains too high. Could also be a leak from Barca to the press, to put Fiorentina (or Cuadrado himself) under pressure to sell for a lower price.

I read something strange in the EMD-article, they're saying that Cuadrado's contract runs out in 2015, that seems BS? I thought he had a contract with Fiorentina until 2017?

Sport reporting that we're looking into some Brazilian RBs now as an alternative. Never heard of them before, but wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the 3 Santos-youngsters involved in the Neymar-deal last year ;)

And you are right.

Tomchin

With the ban being upheld, Cuadrado definitely needs to come. 2 months with Neymar - Messi - Pedro with Rafinha as their only sub (in the A-team) is not enough. I'd employ him as as a winger in the first few months (Alves RB), and then he gradually can be shifted to the RB-position to take over from Alves around newyear or later.

L

linetty

He is joining us pretty soon. Suarez ban upheld and loan of Deulofou made the transfer look closer than ever.

At least he will not be wasted at RB

Icarium

Lifestealer
Except Marquinhos we got all our targets. Board has done the job correctly this time. Sure some of the signings are questionable but it is better than chasing thiago silva for entire transfer season.

JamDav1982

Except Marquinhos we got all our targets. Board has done the job correctly this time. Sure some of the signings are questionable but it is better than chasing thiago silva for entire transfer season.

In a world where Shane Long is worth £12.5m Mathieu and Vermaelen are good signings at the price.

Home of Barca Fans