Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

XaviMessiGirl

Tomchin

Breach what rules?
Sport posted an article this morning that we can't sign Cuadrado due to the FFP (transfer-budget would be too high, and our wage-budget too). But some things in the article seem rather far-fetched, so I doubt whether it's accurate, no other media reported it either.

Sport have been pushing the Douglas-story for several days now, so would be quite a blow for them if we ended up with Cuadrado after all probably ;)

Tomchin

No, he said he wouldn't be worse, meaning he wouldn't be an upgrade. Which I would probably agree with... the Alves of a few seasons ago was way better hands down, but currently he's just about as good as a defender who isn't really a defender.
That sums it it up well indeed.

L

linetty

Sport posted an article this morning that we can't sign Cuadrado due to the FFP (transfer-budget would be too high, and our wage-budget too). But some things in the article seem rather far-fetched, so I doubt whether it's accurate, no other media reported it either.

Sport have been pushing the Douglas-story for several days now, so would be quite a blow for them if we ended up with Cuadrado after all probably ;)
We're after Cuadrado for some time now so it cant be true. We would not be so much into it if it breaches the FFP. Anyway, we're looking to offload Song which will increase our wage and transfer budgets ;)

SPORT just went too far with that Douglas guy, there is nothing done and they said it's all signed and sealed... And now they report that FFP thing just to suit their recent Douglas stories.

F

Flavia

We're after Cuadrado for some time now so it cant be true. We would not be so much into it if it breaches the FFP. Anyway, we're looking to offload Song which will increase our wage and transfer budgets ;)

SPORT just went too far with that Douglas guy, there is nothing done and they said it's all signed and sealed... And now they report that FFP thing just to suit their recent Douglas stories.

If Song doesn't leave, I don't think any other player will come.

L

linetty

If Song doesn't leave, I don't think any other player will come.
The rumours that Enrique wants Cuadrado even for 50M were very strong so I'd guess he will do anything to get him. It should be over soon.

F

Flavia

The rumours that Enrique wants Cuadrado even for 50M were very strong so I'd guess he will do anything to get him. It should be over soon.

Those rumors died down, it's not looking likely to happen anymore.

Bullshit. What about real madrid? Doesnt the rule about wages and money paid for transfer include them too? They just bought james and kroos for over 100 and i believe they are on higher wages then we.

Ken_rosseneri

Exactly. Today we are getting him tomorrow we are not getting him. Or something like Fiorentina don't want to sell but Cuadrado is finding a way to force his way out. Just coming up with stupid crap to keep people busy on their site. Sporot, MD? They have to sell something somehow. Also Real madrid doesn't follow the UEFA Financial rule. People saying its over, we shouldn't get him while others are saying we should. Think about how much good he can bring to the team that is already so fully star studded. Having him would be a LUXURY and if Barca have what it takes to bring him THEN THEY SHOULD.

Home of Barca Fans