Jude Bellingham

El Gato

Villarato!
Bit confused - so do these two count? Or just because we're no longer in the late 10s they've stopped being relevant? Would be weird to visit his thread and talk about them if they didn't!

Birdy

There's been some utter nonsense written around here

You twit lol
It's nothing to do with 'not wanting to run'. He's been playing on painkillers for upwards of a month now and is slated to get surgery on his shoulder
And has still been pivotal when they needed him to produce a moment in absence of other threats.

Best player in that position in the England team, most situational awareness, least tied to Pep's "I have to think about what to do next" mentality which means likes of Foden are next to useless 80% of the time
And still best player in Spain in that position

If wins BDO, will be more justified than last 2 by the gramps living off 2 weeks of decent form and past glory
But would say Vini Jr deserves it more considering how much end product he carried despite being injured for longer and having been moved off position

Imagine his salt if Rodri gets it

vegitot

It is actually amusing how apt 'calma' is
Some are indeed very hot and bothered he's more relevant than Xavi and Iniesta were combined at any point before either of them were 25 getting benched for likes of Ronald De Boer :lol:

Trajectory will be interesting
Be a slow start to the season after the surgery and might get rotated out the side for Brahim somewhat so he should be nice and fit for CL knockouts if things go well
More relevant than Zidane, Modric too.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I was annoyed about ham. When i called him yesterday he didnt take the phone call. So i said to Vini he should call ham. He took the phone call instantly 😳

FB_IMG_1722870434340.jpg

Maradona37

I was annoyed about ham. When i called him yesterday he didnt take the phone call. So i said to Vini he should call ham. He took the phone call instantly 😳

View attachment 10687
It's obviously a joke, but regardless the guy is a thicko who has bought his own hype (and there are many examples of this). Frankly you can imagine him doing that seriously too.

The most intelligent people know not to buy into hype around them and that they can always improve further. This tit thinks he's better than everyone else and is the best player in the world. It proves he severely lacks intelligence. He's an obnoxious goon and a kick up the arse would do wonders for him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans