Jude Bellingham

Jair Ventura

Yep and path there as players get chances because coaches and teammates more likely to know and speak English with them and not expect adjustment, which is not as likely in Mediterranean areas

Will be fine margins where Jude decides to go
Think Liverpool need to make up ground on team performance to entice him further

His playing in Germany suggest he?s not intimidated by language barriers.

Feel free to quote

You?re really going to pretend people doubted Neymar would move to and later choose to stay at PSG? Or that Mbappe would reject Madrid on multiple occasions to remain in Paris? Or that Verratti would choose to spend his career there?

If so, we can end our discussion here, because you aren?t operating in reality.

Jair Ventura

You are making things up.. who on earth was debating Veratti not going to PSG at the time.. and long before you were on forum anyway.

You think Bellingham goes to PSG.. others dont. Lets see.

This very message board was convinced Barca could and would entice Verratti away from Paris. Before that it was Thiago Silva. So Paris took Neymar in retaliation.

JamDav1982

His playing in Germany suggest he?s not intimidated by language barriers.

You?re really going to pretend people doubted Neymar would move to and later choose to stay at PSG? Or that Mbappe would reject Madrid on multiple occasions to remain in Paris? Or that Verratti would choose to spend his career there?

If so, we can end our discussion here, because you aren?t operating in reality.

Ah so changing it now from folk doubting Veratti would sign for PSG to him staying there...

Some player have chosen to go some players have chosen to avoid PSG and France.

What makes you so sure Bellingham will be one of those to go?

JamDav1982

This very message board was convinced Barca could and would entice Verratti away from Paris. Before that it was Thiago Silva. So Paris took Neymar in retaliation.

You are changing the argument..... some folk thought Veratti would go and he himself wanted to at one point. He stayed and was never going to be sold regardless.

Stop with the cliches.. PSG were after Neymar for years and Messi and others. It had nothing to do with 'retaliation'. They would have been after him regardless and were. They tried to sign him the summer before he moved and the release clause was insisted by Neymar to leave the option open is the reality.

Jair Ventura

Ah so changing it now from folk doubting Veratti would sign for PSG to him staying there...

You claimed PSG was never doubted in recruiting or retaining the aforementioned players. Which is patently false, as I?ve illustrated.

Some player have chosen to go some players have chosen to avoid PSG and France.

The only club with more pull than Paris was Madrid. And that gap is small.

What makes you so sure Bellingham will be one of those to go?

Madrid?s midfield is stacked, Liverpool is in a rebuilding phase, Manchester City is in Manchester.

JamDav1982

You claimed PSG was never doubted in recruiting or retaining the aforementioned players. Which is patently false, as I?ve illustrated.

The only club with more pull than Paris was Madrid. And that gap is small.

Madrid?s midfield is stacked, Liverpool is in a rebuilding phase, Manchester City is in Manchester.

Nope I never claimed anything of sort. I said you are lying about claiming certain folk said those players would never sign for PSG.

Plenty players have turned down PSG and Bellingham will be latest in my opinion.

Lets see who is correct.

Jair Ventura

You are changing the argument..... some folk thought Veratti would go and he himself wanted to at one point. He stayed and was never going to be sold regardless.

Staying or signing, the sentiment against top players playing in Paris has been the same. Nice to see you all change your tune though.

Stop with the cliches.. PSG were after Neymar for years and Messi and others. It had nothing to do with 'retaliation'. They would have been after him regardless and were. They tried to sign him the summer before he moved and the release clause was insisted by Neymar to leave the option open is the reality.

It's genuinely interesting watching you switch up your energy towards PSG.

JamDav1982

Staying or signing, the sentiment against top players playing in Paris has been the same. Nice to see you all change your tune though.

It's genuinely interesting watching you switch up your energy towards PSG.

It hasnt.. a lot of folk said PSG makes sense for some player... I have said PSG is Messis best place to be right now.. go have a look.

You just make shit up to try and argue against.

No 'switching up of arguments in slightest'.

You have nothing to add so come out with bland cliches. Go into more depth about what has been 'switched up' and do better than just lying about opinions of folk like you have done already. But I am sure that is your level and will happen.

Lets see if you are correct on Bellingham. Or as cllueless as ever. Time will tell.

But you will vanish if PSG get put out of CL again before reappearing a year or so down line.

Usual.

Jair Ventura

It hasnt.. a lot of folk said PSG makes sense for some player... I have said PSG is Messis best place to be right now.. go have a look.

You just make shit up to try and argue against.

No 'switching up of arguments in slightest'.

You have nothing to add so come out with bland cliches. Go into more depth about what has been 'switched up' and do better than just lying about opinions of folk like you have done already. But I am sure that is your level and will happen.

Lets see if you are correct on Bellingham. Or as cllueless as ever. Time will tell.

But you will vanish if PSG get put out of CL again before reappearing a year or so down line.

Usual.

Hey, I'm not going to argue with you. You've accepted PSG as a top club. That's awesome. I'm good with you lying over your previous sentiments.

JamDav1982

Hey, I'm not going to argue with you. You've accepted PSG as a top club. That's awesome. I'm good with you lying over your previous sentiments.

Haha as expected.

Bland cliches that when asked to back up then back out.

As predicted.

As said just lie about things others have said and back out. All too predicatble.

You will vanish if PSG with their huge spending and 'pull' get knocked out CL as do every year.. also all too predictable.

Lets see if you are right for once on Bellingham.

Jair Ventura

Haha as expected.

Bland cliches that when asked to back up then back out.

As predicted.

As said just lie about things others have said and back out. All too predicatble.

You will vanish if PSG with their huge spending and 'pull' get knocked out CL as do every year.. also all too predictable.

Lets see if you are right for once on Bellingham.

Not sure what you're crying for.

JamDav1982

Not sure what you're crying for.

Haha that the level?

Lie.. back out.. then when called on backing out try lame argument of other person 'crying'.

Do better than that.

I enjoy this. You make it too easy.

Crying... is you when PSG get knocked out and vanish for a year.

Lets see if you are right on Belligham being 'PSG Bound' as they have such pull. You may be right lets see.

Jair Ventura

Haha that the level?

Lie.. back out.. then when called on backing out try lame argument of other person 'crying'.

Do better than that.

I enjoy this. You make it too easy.

Crying... is you when PSG get knocked out and vanish for a year.

Still dropping tears for no reason. Per usual.

Dry your eyes, boy.

JamDav1982

Still dropping tears for no reason. Per usual.

Dry your eyes, boy.

Aye in floods of tears.

Cant handle the fact you lie then cant back it up.

On the ball as ever.

Lets see if this is latest time you have called it wrong with how much players want to go to the 'pull' of PSG.

Time will tell.

Home of Barca Fans