Jude Bellingham

Horatio

You're welcome
Eiffel Tower was impressive. Never seen street vendors close up shop that fast and disappear into the bushes. At the pull of a cord the blanket they have their wares on turns into a knapsack.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Eiffel tower was full of folk beggin for money when we were there.

Can see why some folk would like it for the history and quite cool in some places but Barcelona far more to offer as a city for me.

Yeah, beggars and pickpockets etc. My backpack was cut open in Madrid.

I think my biggest gripe with Barcelona is that it doesn't have a lot of old stuff, like architecture etc. which I really like seeing. You see plenty of that in other cities like Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla but not much in Barcelona. Everything is a bit new-ish, even Sagrada Familia is kind of new. And the city center, Placa de Catalunya is very underwhelming as a center point or point of attraction there. Passeig de Gracia is very nice though. So is the Avinguda Diagonal.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
This gets said about every midfielder going to RM since Modric lmao

Not sure why you quoted me but my opinion of him is irrelevant to the club he is going to. If you don't think he's over hyped or has limitations then cool, but i think he is/does.
People love those hype trains especially for players playing well in a world cup which lets be honest is subpar compared to club football and isn't the pinnacle of football some try to make it out to be.

bastardo

Feels like he's good but not like 100 million plus good and this goes for majority of the young players being hyped now. Are their talents that much better than crop of young talents from 1 or 2 decades ago? Im starting to sound like bbz now

Andresito

Staff member
No Englishman is going to choose PSG over the Premier League if their biggest clubs are desperate for him.

City is probably the most popular choice in today's football if you're looking for quick success. Yada yada no CL, but they're the absolute favourites every single year for the past few years.

Think Jude would choose to be more of a Lampard, Gerrard or Scholes in terms of legacy rather than Verratti whom nobody will talk about in 10 years.

FinBarcelonafan

Feels like he's good but not like 100 million plus good and this goes for majority of the young players being hyped now. Are their talents that much better than crop of young talents from 1 or 2 decades ago? Im starting to sound like bbz now

Dortmund is the master of selling. Almost every player signed from them been overpriced. Probably same with Bellingham.

When you buy from Dortmund, never expect a great deal.

Other than Haaland but they had buy out so doesn't count.

jamrock

He's gonna crush the French midfield.

Some say Barca forum members don't rate English talent 😂, him & foden are gonna do the business today.

Hopefully the two Harry's don't fuck it up.

Catta

Why would Real even want this overpriced player, when they already have Valverde and Tchouameni who are much better.

Givenchy

Wasn't at his best but he wasn't shit. Forced Lloris into a great save and was a leader out there, although whined quite a lot at the ref.

He, along with Pedri and Musiala are the 3 top young talents.

Porque

Physically built beyond his years. Huge asset for his age.

Going to be a top top player for a fast vertical side. Would he hopeless for us though with our redundant play and his low passing success rate.

HanDW

Dont see him working in a heavy-possesion based team tbf, lacks creativity to be a playmaker and is too direct to be a controller, he's a beast of a box-to-box tho, a move to a big PL club or even Madrid to replace Fede (he pretty much has that role but Jude ceiling is WAY higher) is the obvious next step.

Home of Barca Fans