Juvenil A

I Wonder

People who say that Sergio is not so bright. Let us then remember Busquets, as it was called shit, and now he is better than DM in the world.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
100% agreed with you. his ball control and passing techniques are awesome in comparison to his age . He is an asset and I hope it works out well.

Plus, Sergi got to train with first team today. :worthy: :worthy:

SamperFCB

Juvenil A made a wonderful come back today. They were 3-0 down against Athletic after the first half and the game ended in 3-3. Last goal scored by Sandro Ramirez :D his first match after a long injury. Well done!

Btw, it was a Copa del Rey match. 1/32 finals.

SamperFCB

The following players will be promoted to Barca B next season (according to Gerard Romero, good inside Barca source):
Miguel Banuz (GK)
Sergio Ayala (CB)
Patric (CM)
Miguel Ángel (LW)

And there will be probably more players promoted, which will be announced this / next month.

Dimonsss

There are 8 players in the team who play their last season in Juvenil (1993). It is time to decide if they will be promoted to Barca B next season or leave the club. So Banuz (Ruben Mino most likely to leave), Ayala, Patri and Miguel Angel will stay at Barca. I suppose Edu and Jordi Quintilla also have chance to follow their steps. Ernesto and Alex Moreno haven't impressed me so much, so it will be surprise for me if they stay...

SamperFCB

Barca Juvenil A will play today the return of the 1/8 finals of the Copa del Rey Juvenil. First leg ended 3-3 away against Athletic.

SamperFCB

There's no stream, so I can't see the match. I only get updates from @gerardromero

But Sergi Samper is still on the pitch. Started on the midfield together with Patric and Quintilla.

I Wonder

The three players with the greatest possibility of breaking the future first team:

1 Alex Grimaldo

2 Jean Marie Dongou

3 Sergi Samper

Home of Barca Fans