Juvenil A

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I may have misread it but I thought I saw Samper's name not on the list of promoted players from Juvenil A to Barça B

SamperFCB

list ? which list ?
This list from a week ago:

The following players will be promoted to Barca B next season (according to Gerard Romero, good inside Barca source):
Miguel Banuz (GK)
Sergio Ayala (CB)
Patric (CM)
Miguel Ángel (LW)

It is possible some other players will be promoted, but these 4 players are already sure of promotion.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Bañuz, Patri, Quintillà, Dongou, Miguel Angel, Grimaldo and Sergio Ayala from Juvenil A

For the B team, Miño & Armando aren't being renewed...Kiko isn't being promoted but wasn't there something about that in his contract when he was signed?...Terrible failure by the scouts on Femenia, he's not good enough for even the B team

Dimonsss

Bañuz, Patri, Quintillà, Dongou, Miguel Angel, Grimaldo and Sergio Ayala from Juvenil A

For the B team, Miño & Armando aren't being renewed...Kiko isn't being promoted but wasn't there something about that in his contract when he was signed?...Terrible failure by the scouts on Femenia, he's not good enough for even the B team

I wonder why there is no Edu in this list. He is a captain, played regularly...
I have also read Sergi Roberto and Rodri could leave... Roberto because he has already played for BB for 3 years and has some good offers from other teams, and Rodri because of adaptation difficulties.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sergi Roberto is a victim of the numbers game and perhaps having failed to do enough to impress both for B and his limited appearances with the first team...He's a bit of an enigma, for me...I wonder sometimes if he's simply a system player but I like the player...I always feel like there's a part of his game he holds back as a result of how he's been coached

Rodri might be better served in a different sort of system/team...I don't think he has enough skills to play as an attacking player at this club

Edu is in Juvenil B, he'll move to A

Dimonsss

Sergi Roberto is a victim of the numbers game and perhaps having failed to do enough to impress both for B and his limited appearances with the first team...He's a bit of an enigma, for me...I wonder sometimes if he's simply a system player but I like the player...I always feel like there's a part of his game he holds back as a result of how he's been coached

Rodri might be better served in a different sort of system/team...I don't think he has enough skills to play as an attacking player at this club

I believe Sergi Roberto will stay one more season at Barca B and will do his best. The problem is Eusebio who doesn't really know how to use Sergi and many other players. For Rodri the best decission will be to leave the club and find the place where he can show his best abilities.

Edu Campabadal is Juvenil A captain, that's for sure :). He is 19 already and plays his last year in youth football.

SamperFCB

Like Dimonsoss said, Edu is the Juvenil A captain. Plays every week, probably the player with the most Juvenil A matches this season. Most probably he'll be promoted to, because he's already 19 and can't be longer in Juvenil A.

Galning

Juvenil A coach Oscar Garcia (39) leaves Barcelona to join Israeli club Maccabi Tel Aviv. Assistant replaces him until end of season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Always so much nonsense to deal with in Israel so hopefully Oscar tires of it there quickly & comes back soon

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Goals, the state of the pitch and comments by Samper, Oscar García and Dongou (speaking catalan)

Home of Barca Fans