Keirrison

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
the-invisible-man-poster.jpg

Great news for Keirrison fans, every day he gets closer and closer to returning to Barcelona.

Leroy

Brown
Had a few touches in the short time he was on, but really did nothing with them, losing possession with most. The home crowd doesn't seem to like him either.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
So far he's had 1 good game and 3 where he's been a complete non-factor. I know subbing into such high pressure situations is very difficult for a young player but it's not a good sign to see a supposed natural goal scorer with such little composure in front of the net.

Beast

The Observer
I will but we didn't offload Higuain on his arrival nor did we move him to two clubs twice in 6 month without kicking a ball for the club

I'm telling you something is fishy

iced1776

The kid has awful positioning for a supposed box poacher. He simply doesn't put himself in a position to receive the ball, always ends up standing behind defenders and not moving to space. It shows that most of the time he comes on you don't hear his name.

Barcilliant

Fucking hell-when are we going to get it right in the trf market??? I think we should contact Rikaard-he seemed to sign better players.

Home of Barca Fans