Keirrison

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
he's already screwed. shuttled off to Portugal, didn't get any playing time and then he's sent off to Fiorentina and won't get much playing time there. I understand that the club wanted him as a make-weight for Villa (allegedly), but they still could have handled his loan situation better or heck, they could gotten something signed from Valencia that binded them to any supposed negotiation. he would have been better off coming to FCB and training w/ the club.

He will get playing time at Fiorentina, but it will be under high pressure situations as a sub. A lot is expected of him, and in recent years the only goal-first strikers to thrive in Firenze have been Toni and Gilardino, so good luck to him.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I also have hope....hope that he will do good and we will be able to get some cash for him :D 12 mil. would be nice :D

beef-supreme

KEIRRISONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN make a name for yourself in Italy, and come back to the place of happiness that is the Camp Nou.

beef-supreme

Keirrison played 17 minutes against Juve, all in all this brings his tally up to 105 minutes. Congrats Keirrison for hitting the 100 mark
But in all seriousness, in his short time at Fiorentina he has drawn quite close to his 185 minutes at Benfica (+90 minutes Europa League qualifier) so this is a good sign. I guess 185 is the first number to beat, then 275. Best of all he has scored a goal. Which makes me want to watch that video again, feel so good for the guy when he celebrates.
Supposedly he was awarded MoM for that 44 minute input against Lazio! Good news :D

Home of Barca Fans