Keirrison

Beast

The Observer
How was he yesterday?

the-invisible-man-poster.jpg

Great news for Keirrison fans, every day he gets closer and closer to returning to Barcelona.

^^^^

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Someone made a lot of money out of this..

and to think Sunny said he is the next Romario :lol:

Well, he at least is gonna be used as a bait to steal Jovetic from Fiorentina!! Why do you think he was first loaned out to Benfica and then now to Fiorentina!? He could easily have been loaned to some Spanish club!! He was bought in the first place to ship to Valencia for Villa!!

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
I just don't understand Prandeli.. Putting Kerrison in instead of Vargas who is always the best player in attack for Fiore.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What a bait , i'm sure Fiorentina can't wait for the deal to through :lol:

Wait until K9 scores a few goals and our board throw away a 20 million more to bring on Jovetic... It's sure is going to happen. What do you think Viola would do when they don't qualify for CL this time and they are offered such a deal in summer!? What would you do if you were their manager!? I mean he already tried to sign him before we did, so it's not exactly like he's being forced with a player whom he hates!!

Beast

The Observer
Wait until K9 scores a few goals and our board throw away a 20 million more to bring on Jovetic... It's sure is going to happen. What do you think Viola would do when they don't qualify for CL this time and they are offered such a deal in summer!? What would you do if you were their manager!? I mean he already tried to sign him before we did, so it's not exactly like he's being forced with a player whom he hates!!

:lol: Estel what you are saying are totally made out by you , that's what you get from hanging out a lot in the transfer rumor topic
the reason he moved to Fiorentina

1- he didn't get the light of day in Benfica and his value was dropping like a rock from the 30th floor so is his form
2- Fiorentina paid nothing for you + had no money + Mutu suspension

All what K9 said about his third in a row (in 6 month ) presentation was just trying to make some fans (we hear it every time a player move to his new club ) nothing more , nothing less , all this diplomatic words after a transfer is the usual BS we hear from every club / agent player

If you think they will let go of Jojo for a fringe player + 20 Million think again
Fiorentina acted very smart in the market in the last couple of years and they will continue to do so in the near future

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Gio, you do know there's more probability for my theory to happen than not to!! I mean, come on they would have huge trouble retaining their stars for next season... Jovetic is gonna leave fiorence in a season or 2, so there's all possibility that we might have a better shot at that!!

S

Super Pippo

Corvino is leaving Firenze also, so it is possible whatver idiot replaces him would do a cash + player deal for Jovetic.

Beast

The Observer
Gio, you do know there's more probability for my theory to happen than not to!! I mean, come on they would have huge trouble retaining their stars for next season... Jovetic is gonna leave fiorence in a season or 2, so there's all possibility that we might have a better shot at that!!

Estel buddy, you are targets lie elsewhere and far from Jojo ..

If he move it will be to one of the top 3 Serie A side

beef-supreme

Yes remember, Italian based players need to play at least in 4 different Italian teams (including a combination of either Inter/Milan Milan/Juve Inter/Juve) before they have a remote chance of moving away.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Estel buddy, you are targets lie elsewhere and far from Jojo ..

Unfortunately, true:sad:

Yes remember, Italian based players need to play at least in 4 different Italian teams (including a combination of either Inter/Milan Milan/Juve Inter/Juve) before they have a remote chance of moving away
LOL

Home of Barca Fans