Keirrison

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A tap in I heard? But it´s Inter he scored against. Glad this move to Italy proved to be a better choice for Keirrison than that Benfica nightmare.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I don't really rate him, he was way too overpriced...surely we have much better players in La Masia

T

tot el camp

for a simple tap in, he celebrated that as if he'd just scored the winning goal in a Clásico or something....

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Almost definitely. He was the man at Palmeiras, going from the situ he was in to that shitstorm would wreak havoc on the kid's morale

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I think Fiorentina is going to try and keep him if the budget allows, he's not really needed but Prandelli praised him strongly after the game and Babacar is still a bit too young to be Gilardino's full time understudy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watched him in Fiorentina's Copa Italia match vs. Inter but he didn't have much opportunities. He entered in second half but both him and Gilardino looked cut off.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
He was brought in quite late, shame, i wanted to see him score again. I had mixed feelings, it was nice to see Eto'o score but i don't want him to get into any sort of run of form... he's been poor the last 3 times he played us and i can't help but feel he's due a goal. Ah well, PTC!

Home of Barca Fans