Keirrison

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
We surely got ripped off for both, Keirrison and Henrique deals.

Such a waste of money...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Keirrison, may be(although I still believe we never supported him) but Henrique? No, we're not ripped. He's value for money...not for us, but he is a good defender

But we better sell both of them this summer...together they could fetch 12-15m. Henrique could definitely be used as make shift in deals for some of our targets, like Alexis Sanchez, Pastore, Gervinho, Coentrao, etc.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Henrique has looked ok to be fair. Not Barca class, but he's certainly good enough for a top 10 side, maybe top 6. Definitely someone we could sell and get decent money for.

N

nejcf15

if Soriano and/or Nolito leaves we need an attacker(s) in B team. do u guys think he is good enough to play in segunda?

fcb1

surly we cant have a 14 million euro striker for the b team, i wonder if he made his set amout of appearances for the b team would we still have to give the extra 2 million payment, or is that just if he plays for the 1st team.

ryuken

Why dont we just sell him for whatever amount and be happy with it. Bastard Txiki might got a good amount of commission out of this deal.

Robbie

proof that not every star of the Brazilian league can make it in Europe. Then again, was Keirrison really given a chance?

5 games in 1 year at Benfica
10 games in 6 months at Fiorentina (2 goals)

Riding the bench probably killed his confidence. If he was loaned at a club that needed him and got an extended run of games (at least 30), then we could say he's a waste of money.

DucdeOrléans

He looked amazing less than two years ago.

What happened with him Flavia and other Brazilians? Thought he could gain some confidence in Santos but that does not seem to be the case unfortunately.

Robbie

He needs to go to a club that needs him. Feyenoord are losing Castaignos and probably Wijnaldum, so if he went on loan there he would guaranteed be playing pretty much every single game. Then there's midtable Premier league clubs like Bolton who actually use their loanees and make them better players (e.g. Wilshere, Sturridge). Sitting on the bench is poison for young players, especially when they need to make that jump from reserve to 1st team player at a big club.

DucdeOrléans

Good points Robbie:

As I remember Ajax were very interested in loaning him two years ago, but that seems highly unlikely now. I think the Dutch league would fit him excellently.

N

nejcf15

The agents of Keirrison (22), on loan at Santos, will ask Barcelona that the forward can start the pre-season with the first team. [sport]

Hell yeah.. give him a chance, maybe he is good

Home of Barca Fans