Keirrison

iookram

As I've said many times, we should give him a real chance before we decide to sell/keep him.

Just give him 1 season.

But... Each to his own.

N

nejcf15

Didn't play at Fiorentina, didn't play at Benfica... he sucks :(

Maybe he didn't fit to their style, but fits to ours.
also Benfica have some great forwards (Saviola, Nuno Gomes, Cardozo, Weldon as sub)...
Fiorentina have Jovetić, Mutu, Gilardino, sometimes Babacar... probably there were more attackers in both of those clubs, i dont have informations for that season.

F

Flavia

He's not Barça material. I never understood why we bought him. Must be sold.

Galning

Maybe he didn't fit to their style, but fits to ours.
also Benfica have some great forwards (Saviola, Nuno Gomes, Cardozo, Weldon as sub)...
Fiorentina have Jovetić, Mutu, Gilardino, sometimes Babacar... probably there were more attackers in both of those clubs, i dont have informations for that season.

And we have Messi, Villa, Pedro, Bojan & probably Sanchez or Rossi..
I think we really got screwed over with this transfer, once again. Damn you Txiki!!

N

nejcf15

And we have Messi, Villa, Pedro, Bojan & probably Sanchez or Rossi..
I think we really got screwed over with this transfer, once again. Damn you Txiki!!

his agent wants only pre-season... do u think Messi, Villa and many others will play on friendly games? Messi definitly not, whole Spanish squad deserve vacations, spain U21 players neither will play on friendlies...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Gosh I wish they would just give the man a chance.. why not? you spent the money what have we got to lose.. I have always thought pretty highly of him I watched him back at cortitiba days and palemeiras days

dalitis8

Banned
He's not Barça material. I never understood why we bought him. Must be sold.

No one will buy.

One more gloriously stupid acquisition from our beloved Barca.

Give him a chance Goddamnit :angry:

A player who cannot offer anything to Benfica and Fiorentina to be given a chance at Barca???

I would not approve of it, even if it worked.

Which by the way, it won't.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
A player who cannot offer anything to Benfica and Fiorentina to be given a chance at Barca???

I would not approve of it, even if it worked.

Which by the way, it won't.

He played a total of 464 minutes at both Benfica & Fiorentina combined... What makes you think he could offer some thing during those ample amount of opportunities he was given there!?

For the record, he scored a goal against Mourinho-led Inter Milan... None of the Barcelona players got to claim the same except for Pique and Pedro!!

And why the hell would you not approve it if it worked!?

I'd say play him for the pre-season. We can evaluate if he can offer some thing to the team. At least we'd have some physical presence with him in the team!!

dalitis8

Banned
He played a total of 464 minutes at both Benfica & Fiorentina combined... What makes you think he could offer some thing during those ample amount of opportunities he was given there!?

For the record, he scored a goal against Mourinho-led Inter Milan... None of the Barcelona players got to claim the same except for Pique and Pedro!!

And why the hell would you not approve it if it worked!?

I'd say play him for the pre-season. We can evaluate if he can offer some thing to the team. At least we'd have some physical presence with him in the team!!

There was a reason why they did not give him much time, they saw how hopeless he was during practice sessions.

The goal he scored against Inter was the simplest of tap-ins. And by the way, you don't need to share in the divine order of things so that you can score against Mourinho, lots have done it.

An assertive football club, must be able to take decisions, a club like Barca cannot linger, or ponder over players for long periods of time, when said players fail to show what is expected of them, they should be discarded. Keirrison is probably the clearest example of that. 14m down the freakin' drain. Too bad. We must look ahead.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
There was a reason why they did not give him much time, they saw how hopeless he was during practice sessions.

The goal he scored against Inter was the simplest of tap-ins. And by the way, you don't need to share in the divine order of things so that you can score against Mourinho, lots have done it.

An assertive football club, must be able to take decisions, a club like Barca cannot linger, or ponder over players for long periods of time, when said players fail to show what is expected of them, they should be discarded. Keirrison is probably the clearest example of that. 14m down the freakin' drain. Too bad. We must look ahead.

There was never a chance given to him...
And there's no reason to believe he didn't well in the practice sessions at those mentioned clubs too... he's still considered one of the brightest prospects out there! There's a reason for that too!!

F

Flavia

he's still considered one of the brightest prospects out there! There's a reason for that too!!
He is? Here in brazil he's not considered that anymore. Nobody wants him. He's been poor at santos, really poor. Santos even bought another cf, keirrison is now the 4th sub.

iookram

It's unfair to write him off when he hasn't been given any proper chance. As nejcf15 said, every team has a different style of play. For all we know(or don't know), Keirrison could prove to be a success in our style of football.

Home of Barca Fans