Keirrison

impeh

Hi, its me..
im not sure, with bojan going, and sanchez more of a winger.. id say keep him as back up.
But he wouldnt get much playing time, and he needs it after getting pretty much none this past season.
There must be a smaller spanish club willing to give him a go..

desoe

It's ridiculous. Keirrison can't make it even in Santos. How could he possibly be included in our first team? He failed at Benfica, he failed at Fiorentina and from what I see he's currently failing at Santos, too. This guy is finished.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Supposedly there is a Suisse contingent in from Neuchatel to negotiate from players like Keirrison, Henrique et al

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I feel really sorry for him, we basically ruined his career. I hope he regains form one day. Right now though I fail to see what we can do with him, seen as he's been so bad since we bought him.

F

Flavia

Not even Santos wants him anymore. They ended his contract today, before the due date, July 31th. 1 year, 32 games, 10 goals. A huge disappointment. I wonder what Barça will do with him now.

dalitis8

Banned
It's as if the Gods are trying to present the rest of our recent transfers as successful..

:lol:

Is this guy the worse player ever?

F

Flavia

Why don't Palmeiras buy him?

I remember him on FM.. He was a beast. I am sure he did well for Palmeiras.. I thought they'd love him back.

He's hated at Palmeiras now, because of the way he left. And I don't think any big team here wants him.

Home of Barca Fans