Keirrison

V

Valon

On Palmeiras site there's something that says about us and him but since it's Portugese I can't get anything out of it.

Cule

Keirrson - K9

This new boy is coming to us, i think we need to talk for him little, what i saw in his videos, he really have gr8 goal scoring quality, ,like raul, rvn... maybe he dont know that much to drible but is man of the goals...

And what i saw with his 20, for me he is better than Bojan, i will really choose in Villa deal to loan Bojan then K9

[YOUTUBE]7oO1vkMacFE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]XC9BoE1-Qro [/YOUTUBE]

Cule

sory for name is KEIRRISON LOL sorry didnt notice we already have a thread for him :p mods can u merge the threads

Cule

On Palmeiras site there's something that says about us and him but since it's Portugese I can't get anything out of it.

it just says "Barcelona makes an official offer for Keirrison".

deal will be done soon, thats for sure he will be our player, but i dont know we will sell him or keep him, or let him on loan, i dont want to loose this player and sell him

Beast

The Observer
LOL Luxemborgo was fired by Palmieras for criticizing Keirrision attitude and missing training

i guess they don't want to effect the deal more then anything

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
LOL Luxemborgo was fired by Palmieras for criticizing Keirrision attitude and missing training

i guess they don't want to effect the deal more then anything

hahahahaha

tbh I don't think that's it. they only own 20% of his rights so even if he gets sold for €20m (which isn't certain) they're only gonna get €4m out of it. I'm sure they'd much rather keep him and win shit.

still, if he is a problem child pep/unai will sort him the fuck out.

zanela

Some of u are so naive...u dnt buy a gr8 future prospect just to get rid by includin him in a player-exchange deal...He ll either be loaned out or be sold wit a buy back option...

i say we sell Bojan and keep keirrison...:D

Keirrison or Rochina is the future #9 of Barca... :hooray:

zanela

coz most of u lot are biased...Anyway i dnt rate him unlike sme of u do...Had he played for a lesser club he wudnt 've bin this hyped. He isnt as good as sme of u make him out to be....
He ll be a good player in the future but not gr8 or worldclass IMO...

V

Valon

coz most of u lot are biased...Anyway i dnt rate him unlike sme of u do...Had he played for a lesser club he wudnt 've bin this hyped. He isnt as good as sme of u make him out to be....
He ll be a good player in the future but not gr8 or worldclass IMO...

You need glasses then. Bojan is ace.

And how can you rate someone who you've never really seen play except seeing him in Youtube videos. ( I'm speaking for K9. )

E

Esteve

You need glasses then. Bojan is ace.

And how can you rate someone who you've never really seen play except seeing him in Youtube videos. ( I'm speaking for K9. )

+1. I was going to say the same thing, you beat me to it. Bojan has the makings of a top class player. Hope we keep him.

Home of Barca Fans