Keirrison

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
coz most of u lot are biased...Anyway i dnt rate him unlike sme of u do...Had he played for a lesser club he wudnt 've bin this hyped. He isnt as good as sme of u make him out to be....
He ll be a good player in the future but not gr8 or worldclass IMO...

I need an Enigma machine to encrypt your posts :lol: But your right about Bojan though. I don't rate him that much. But it seems like a sensitive topic and I don't want to step on anybodys toes you know. But the kid is only 18, loan him out 1-2 seasons and see how it goes...

nebeer

Love is All
I just watched the Keirrison videos posted at the beginning of this thread. The lad looks good. He is good in the air. May be we should sign him.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Keirrison is completely unproven in La Liga. there's no way to say how he will play, until he actually plays. Loaning him to Valencia as part of getting a proven Liga striker in Villa and keeping another experienced young striker in Bojan is the smartest thing to do. We don't know how good Bojan will be, and his play over the next two years will determine whether or not he can lead the line with Keirrison or if he can be more of a Thierry Henry type player with Keirrison in the middle. In the mean time, with Leo, Villa, and Thierry we have the most formidable front line in the world.

E

Esteve

Sport have this picture up from his official website:

timthumbq.jpg

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
OMGZ CONSPIRACY.

Dunno what that could be, seems to be hanging in the air more than anything, like a superimposed image.

E

Esteve

OMGZ CONSPIRACY.

Dunno what that could be, seems to be hanging in the air more than anything, like a superimposed image.

Yep, probably. Still, the deal is all but done. Just waiting for the clubs to confirm.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
According to Rivaldo it's officially announced on Palmeiras' site, ima check it just now.
EDIT: Nothing at all on their site about K9.

Last edited:

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Translated message from K9's blog (as accurately as I can do it)

Dear friends and supporters, unfortunately I won't be participating in Palmeira's next game against Santos. This decision was made in conjunction with the Palmeiras directors owing to the Barcelona's official interests in securing my football, and while the negotiations are ongoing I will train separately. I have an enormous affection for all the Palmeirenses and for my companions in the team, who will surely manage a win on Sunday.

The comments are all saying he'll go for sure, wishing him luck, etc etc.

E

Esteve

Cheers Quash. I just read a question on Yahoo! Answers where a chap is asking people what they think of Keirrison's move to Barça & in the additional details part, he says that Eto'o, as of now, is a Manchester City player. WTF!? :lol: Have I missed something?

Home of Barca Fans