Keirrison

zanela

You need glasses then. Bojan is ace.

And how can you rate someone who you've never really seen play except seeing him in Youtube videos. ( I'm speaking for K9. )

may be i can borrow ur Blaugrana tinted glasses...:lol:

And how do u know i ve watched him in just youtube highlights? :wacko:

Beast

The Observer
When you've scored 24 goals in 35 games you dont really need to say anything else that record speaks for it self.

stats are a relative matter at times.. for example i just read that if u take out the PK David Villa will be ahead of Raul by just 1 goal.. does that mean Villa is so close to Raul ?

V

Valon

Exactly. From what I seen in Youtube videos K9 seems to take all penalties for Palmeiras.

It amuses me how you trust someone who scores more playing regular football in a way weaker league before someone who's 18 years old and still scored a decent bunch of goals while playing in one of the best leagues in the world for the best team in the world. I'm not underrating K9 since I don't know much about him nor am I overrating Bojan but from what I've seen Bojan is one of the best talents in football currently just hope he grows to live up to his potential.

In the end I wouldn't trust either with the striker place in our team at the moment because they're not ready for that role yet.

Last edited:

ryuken

It is totally not Bojan time, he has not fully grown. So loan him out to me would be a good option.

beef-supreme

stats are a relative matter at times.. for example i just read that if u take out the PK David Villa will be ahead of Raul by just 1 goal.. does that mean Villa is so close to Raul ?

Beast it's actually 4 goals.
And Villa only had 33 appearances whereas Raúl had 37.
Raúl 18 with no PK, Villa 22 with no PK.

veryfatchocobo

Bah. Stop the statistics arguments. American tennis is all about the stats, and it never works out to real-time points. Just an example....

We should probably base our opinions of Bojan on the early years of Raul, Fernando Torres, Villa, and other world-class strikers before we speak before we jump the gun. I remember on the other forum that we all loved, hated, re-loved, and re-hated Eto'o. Same with Valdes. I hate flip-flopping opinions.

I'd like to know, Beast, how Raul did in the first team when he was 17-19? I'm pretty sure you'd know this.... We already know Villa wasn't too good at Sporting Gijon until the later ages. EDIT: Or maybe not, now that I think about it..... Even worse, I doubt Villa scored an official goal under the U21 Spain team, either. Based on Villa, maybe Bojan will surpass him? We may never know <_<.

Last edited:

Cule Forever

I heard from people who watched him every single game in Brazil that he's great player. On the other hand, Edmilson and his coach said he isn't ready for moving to Barca.

According to SPORT, Barca close to sign him. The price is about 13m+3(bonus, depend on the success of the team etc). In addition, K9 suppose to be part from a transaction to bring Villa(loan).

kiki#8

Beast it's actually 4 goals.
And Villa only had 33 appearances whereas Raúl had 37.
Raúl 18 with no PK, Villa 22 with no PK.

Actually villa scored 8 goals from penalty + 1 when he miss the PK, but scored from rebound
Make it 9.
28 - 9 = 19
Eto'o is better player than Villa, thats for sure!
:etoo:

I think Keirrison will be a good singing, and i would love our attack next season like this

----------------Eto'o/Keirrison/Bojan
Henry/Bojan/New guy------------ Messi/Hleb/Bojan

:hooray:

beef-supreme

I heard from people who watched him every single game in Brazil that he's great player. On the other hand, Edmilson and his coach said he isn't ready for moving to Barca.

According to SPORT, Barca close to sign him. The price is about 13m+3(bonus, depend on the success of the team etc). In addition, K9 suppose to be part from a transaction to bring Villa(loan).

But Edmilson's a cock.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Remember Giovanni? Guy broke all records in Brazil before signing for Barca and he turned out to be one of the biggest flops in our history. So yes, stats are definitely a relative matter.

Home of Barca Fans