Kylian Mbappé

El Gato

Villarato!
I swear they do this for lols just to entice Mbappe to go to them and complain for stalling on letting him go.

160 for a guy with 1 year left is extremely dumb

Raketa10

Perez is dumb as fuck if he spends 200 mil on a player who will probably join them for free next summer. :lol: This is the single best chance to fuck PSG in the ass and this idiot will spent 200 mil instead. In contrast, PSG will probably go and sign Halland next summer for 75 mil.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is all fun until Florentino decides to bring Haaland in as well :coffee:

Would be a nightmare scenario for us.

El Gato

Villarato!
Mbappe will never agree to play with Haaland. He clearly wants to be a franchise player.

Mbappe will have no say in the matter the moment he pens it and he'll pen it first

Nor will he have reason to complain if his partner is as good as him and not an Icardi/Sarabia player

JamDav1982

Mbappe will want Real to compete and be best in Europe and these players have egos where he will believe is no1 over Haaland even if he could have any influence.

Haaland will be between Man U and Real surely next summer unless City dont get Kane.

fergus90

Mbappe has played with Neymar for 4 years who has possession of the football much more than Haaland ever would. I'm sure he'd rather be lining up alongside him than Borja Mayoral after his 4000th loan spell expires.

khaled_a_d

This is all fun until Florentino decides to bring Haaland in as well :coffee:

Would be a nightmare scenario for us.

If Fati is healthy for next half decade (big if) I would take that over them going outside Liga.
It is much easier to rebuild if the league and your rival is elite. You can bring super stars selling them to be face of the team against a super team.
We did that with R10, we were playing EL while RM was the Galacticos and Manu was elite and both were in for him.
RM done that in 2009 when we had Messi and treble winning team, gone for Kaka, CR7,Xabi, Benzema all in one summer.

Someone else will emerge, and we will be enticing for him.
PS: I am saying providing Fati is healthy because he will ease things in the short term and will be a good selling point as good young starter for other players to come, not saying he is same level as Halaand and Mpabbe.

El Flaco

Mbappe has played with Neymar for 4 years who has possession of the football much more than Haaland ever would. I'm sure he'd rather be lining up alongside him than Borja Mayoral after his 4000th loan spell expires.

Neymar is one of the best playmakers in history & makes tons of chances for his teammates. Which can't be said for Haaland.

If Mbappe (reportedly) feels like he's in the shadows of 34-year-old Messi & almost 30-year-old Neymar, then I doubt Mbappe is going to be happy at Real Madrid with a 22-year-old Haaland leading the line & banging in goals throughout 2020s.

It’s not like Cristiano - Benzema where Benzema willingly sacrificed his prime years for Cristiano. Haaland is a pure goalscorer. He’s smashing it in the back of the net, not creating space and other stuff for Mbappe week in week out.

ebc_99

If Fati is healthy for next half decade (big if) I would take that over them going outside Liga.
It is much easier to rebuild if the league and your rival is elite. You can bring super stars selling them to be face of the team against a super team.
We did that with R10, we were playing EL while RM was the Galacticos and Manu was elite and both were in for him.
RM done that in 2009 when we had Messi and treble winning team, gone for Kaka, CR7,Xabi, Benzema all in one summer.

Someone else will emerge, and we will be enticing for him.
PS: I am saying providing Fati is healthy because he will ease things in the short term and will be a good selling point as good young starter for other players to come, not saying he is same level as Halaand and Mpabbe.

Exactly, a strong Real Madrid will hurt a little at first but it will help Barca in the long run. It will be much easier to bring in top talent if there is already top players in La Liga.

fergus90

Neymar is one of the best playmakers in history & makes tons of chances for his teammates. Which can't be said for Haaland.

If Mbappe (reportedly) feels like he's in the shadows of 34-year-old Messi & almost 30-year-old Neymar, then I doubt Mbappe is going to be happy at Real Madrid with a 22-year-old Haaland leading the line & banging in goals throughout 2020s.

It’s not like Cristiano - Benzema where Benzema willingly sacrificed his prime years for Cristiano. Haaland is a pure goalscorer. He’s smashing it in the back of the net, not creating space and other stuff for Mbappe week in week out.

My point is that Neymar is also a superstar and he managed to co-exist with him for a long time. Plus surely he'd want the most competitive team to win major honours, not just go there to be the main man, be top scorer and win nothing.

He could have stayed at Monaco with that mindset.

JamDav1982

Mbappe has wanted to leave PSG long before Messi got there and there has been next to nothing to suggest he was ever anything but happy to play with Neymar.

There would be no issue with Haaland and he will think of himself as the main man anyway.

Raketa10

I am 99% sure that Haaland and Mbappe won't play together. It's bad for everyone. For those two, for sponsors and for football in general. Messi - Ronaldo rivalry was unbelievably profitable and interesting for their clubs and entire world of football.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans