Kylian Mbappé

malvolio

Is Bartomeu temporarily running your club or what ? Why would you offer 160M for a guy who will join you for free next year anyway.

Maybe to not piss off PSG and have Mbappe when the stadium reopens? Also Mbappe wouldn't wait another year and have his mind on the transfer day and night?

They'll probably get Pogba on a free next summer.

jamrock

Spending $160 on a Mbappe in the last year it his contract is certainly a better play than paying 120 for griezmann, this much I know is true.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Maybe to not piss off PSG and have Mbappe when the stadium reopens? Also Mbappe wouldn't wait another year and have his mind on the transfer day and night?

They'll probably get Pogba on a free next summer.

The man seems obsessed with Real. Seems like he really wants to build his legacy there. Which is why this transfer doesn't make sense to me , especially for 100M+

And it seems fairly obvious whether you piss of PSG or not it doesn't matter. If they don't want to sell they won't sell.

JamDav1982

If it is happening now then my guess would be Mbappe is insisting on it this summer and playing the card of not guaranteeing it to happen in a years time.

malvolio

The man seems obsessed with Real. Seems like he really wants to build his legacy there. Which is why this transfer doesn't make sense to me , especially for 100M+

Why? It's not his money. He doesn't care what Real has to do in order to get him. Let's not forget Hazard came for 100M, also in his last year of contract.

Also, Mbappe must have seen Messi in training and figured out there's no way he'll be the main man :lol:

mc_lovin

Mbappe for 160ME creates more buzz than Mbappe on a free :S

I really don't mind him joining Madrid (or Haaland or both).

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Why? It's not his money. He doesn't care what Real has to do in order to get him. Let's not forget Hazard came for 100M, also in his last year of contract.

Also, Mbappe must have seen Messi in training and figured out there's no way he'll be the main man :lol:

It doesn't make financial sense for Real. Especially if the player is dead set on building his legacy at your club. Just wait a year get him for free and spend that 160M on other areas.

malvolio

It doesn't make financial sense for Real. Especially if the player is dead set on building his legacy at your club. Just wait a year get him for free and spend that 160M on other areas.

When did Real acted prudently and didn't splurge for a signing like this? Whenever a players of this caliber was on the market Real jumped on the opportunity.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
When did Real acted prudently and didn't splurge for a signing like this? Whenever a players of this caliber was on the market Real jumped on the opportunity.

All I'm saying is that this transfer doesn't make sense and neither did that 130M for Hazard ( look how that one panned out).

raskolnikov

And it seems fairly obvious whether you piss of PSG or not it doesn't matter. If they don't want to sell they won't sell.
Mbappe looks like a huge cr7 fanboy looking to follow his hero's path.

If you are 21 and get to run an attack with Neymar and Messi yet want to leave to be the main guy you're a clueless arrogant idiot imo.

He can easily join Madrid or any club in twi years and still have all the time on earth to carve out a legacy there.

Home of Barca Fans