Kylian Mbappé

behindbrowneyes

It's a bit of a dick move to wait until there's only one week to go in the transfer window. But then again it's PSG's fault for being unreasonable as fuck. No way they would have even listened to 200ME+ offers a month ago. They were fairly in their money will solve this phase. It's dawning on them now.

They deserve everything after what Neymar and them did to us. Sometimes Karma takes a little bit longer. Losing Mbappe will hurt their ego a lot.

Newcomer

It's a bit of a dick move to wait until there's only one week to go in the transfer window. But then again it's PSG's fault for being unreasonable as fuck. No way they would have even listened to 200ME+ offers a month ago. They were fairly in their money will solve this phase. It's dawning on them now.

Of course it is a dick move from both Real Madrid and Mbapp?. However, the board must have been stupid if they didn't see through Mbapp? plays until now.

It seems like they are going to sell and it is the best news possible. I was worried they were going to let Real get him for free. Now, if we get back the money we paid for him while he has only one year left on his contract, it would have been a very good transfer for PSG overall. Can't do anything more if the player doesn't want to sign.

Only worrying thing is the quality of the players they will get back with this money. I hope they won't go for Cristiano Ronaldo. There is no one to replace Mbapp? on the market, so it is better to invest in quality players on our weak spots until we find the correct replacement for Mbapp?.

behindbrowneyes

Of course it is a dick move from both Real Madrid and Mbapp?. However, the board must have been stupid if they didn't see through Mbapp? plays until now.

It seems like they are going to sell and it is the best news possible. I was worried they were going to let Real get him for free. Now, if we get back the money we paid for him while he has only one year left on his contract, it would have been a very good transfer for PSG overall. Can't do anything more if the player doesn't want to sign.

Only worrying thing is the quality of the players they will get back with this money. I hope they won't go for Cristiano Ronaldo. There is no one to replace Mbapp? on the market, so it is better to invest in quality players on our weak spots until we find the correct replacement for Mbapp?.

Griezmann is available for 120M.

Morten

They deserve everything after what Neymar and them did to us. Sometimes Karma takes a little bit longer. Losing Mbappe will hurt their ego a lot.

It will, but if they sell him for 200 mill now its actually a great piece of business for them.
If we get him for free next summer instead, we'd be handing them their biggest "L" ever, but i guess im fine either way.

FinBarcelonafan

It will, but if they sell him for 200 mill now its actually a great piece of business for them.
If we get him for free next summer instead, we'd be handing them their biggest "L" ever, but i guess im fine either way.

Yeah, Neymar was a different situation. He had few years left in the contract.

Newcomer

Yeah, exactly my mind. We absolutely need to sell him for an high fee this summer.

We would even be the most FFP compliant team, wonderful !

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, exactly my mind. We absolutely need to sell him for an high fee this summer.

We would even be the most FFP compliant team, wonderful !

If you lose Mbappe and sign Messi, I am not sure how much you improve in CL.

But yes, at least we couldn't complain about the FFP situation.

vuji_31

I watched some of his goal compilations, he is good finisher but 75 percent goals are easy tap ins or penalties on open defense or something like that.

Newcomer

If you lose Mbappe and sign Messi, I am not sure how much you improve in CL.

But yes, at least we couldn't complain about the FFP situation.

I don't see the situation as signing Messi and losing Mbapp?. Mbapp? has only 1 year left on his contract and doesn't seem keen on renewing. Messi or not Messi, Mbapp? needs to be sold before he can leave for free.

The situation is over 160 millions or 0 for Mbapp?. If PSG could already make good signings this summer without such an incredible sale, what can they do with that amount of money in next windows ?

Hardy

Kylian Mbapp?'s future will be decided TONIGHT in Istanbul after the #UCL draw. PSG and Real Madrid, who are both present at the ceremony, will negotiate for him

PSG's dressing room now KNOWS that Kylian Mbapp? will leave the club in the next few days.
@AndiOnrubia

vuji_31

PSG will milk 200mil for Mbappe. Also PSG said Mbappe will not leave for free, they probably have some deal between them.

Home of Barca Fans