Kylian Mbappé

Newcomer

300m on two players that had year to go on contract is some ballsy stuff.

No one will remember it when Mbappe starts scoring.

Can only assume the fear of Mbappe changing mind in next year and no real stars in team has driven them to pay it early.

They will be all in on Haaland next summer.

They paid him to be the face of the Super League. Now that Messi and Cristiano are getting old, he will be the face of football and Perez will secure his 300 millions fee for launching Super League. Great business.

As for Rassvet, when times are dire like now, we can only rely on Braithwaite. The same way you plundered the weaker spanish team from its jewel, PSG scavengers will take away Martin. Done deal as we speak.

Also, where are the posts about Madrid ruining football ?

JamDav1982

They paid him to be the face of the Super League. Now that Messi and Cristiano are getting old, he will be the face of football and Perez will secure his 300 millions fee for launching Super League. Great business.

As for Rassvet, when times are dire like now, we can only rely on Braithwaite. The same way you plundered the weaker spanish team from its jewel, PSG scavengers will take away Martin. Done deal as we speak.

The Super League wont happen in the next year so is nothing to do with that.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Does this mean Hazard will get to warm the bench ?

Damn , imagine throwing 100M+ on a player not once but twice , my club would never do that.

Joan

It's only fair he's a massive flop. History cannot have Coutinho, Dembele and Griezmann happen to Barca while they sign Hazard and are out of bad luck.

El Gato

Villarato!
Does this mean Hazard will get to warm the bench ?

Damn , imagine throwing 100M+ on a player not once but twice , my club would never do that.

He's close to being benched by Vinicius in a 3 striker setup.

He'll likely play RW for 1-2 years and then move. As Hazard loses more pace, he'll only be of use in the middle going forward

It's why I hate the idea of spending this much on Kylian. I want him in Madrid as much as the next man but we need a RW. Like, wtf is the plan?
Bernardo out there looking for ways out and we're not even interested smh

Morten

I'd be very happy if he comes here, but i just dont understand Mbappe as a person.

What i mean by that is, what do we offer that PSG cant?

He will get a better contract there, their squad is probably better, we have money to invest, but PSG is on another level financially.

Is the draw of being "main man" and the fact that we are bigger club that important to him? Those things sure doesn't matter for most players.

Not to mention, he gets to play with Messi, who will play him through balls all day long, he wont have that level of service anywhere else.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Always been his dream to play for Real Madrid since he was a kid, and it seems like he's quite arrogant(or extremely confident) according to people in France anyway.

Arrogant or confident. Call it whatever you want, but he probably want to be the main man and have all the glory and light shine on him too. It's a combo of fullfilling a childhood dream and realizing he might not have all that with both Neymar and Messi at PSG.

Which is why despite Real Madrid wanting Haaland to link up with him I can see Mbappe possibly not being too happy about that. Haaland being in the same age group and all, and possibly scoring more goals than him due to being the striker of the team.

Morten

Always been his dream to play for Real Madrid since he was a kid, and it seems like he's quite arrogant(or extremely confident) according to people in France anyway.

Arrogant or confident. Call it whatever you want, but he probably want to be the main man and have all the glory and light shine on him too. It's a combo of fullfilling a childhood dream and realizing he might not have all that with both Neymar and Messi at PSG.

Which is why despite Real Madrid wanting Haaland to link up with him I can see Mbappe possibly not being too happy about that. Haaland being in the same age group and all, and possibly scoring more goals than him due to being the striker of the team.

Well, if we spend Mbappe for 200 mill right now, we aren't going for Haaland anyway, i dont think.

Newcomer

I'd be very happy if he comes here, but i just dont understand Mbappe as a person.

What i mean by that is, what do we offer that PSG cant?

He will get a better contract there, their squad is probably better, we have money to invest, but PSG is on another level financially.

Is the draw of being "main man" and the fact that we are bigger club that important to him? Those things sure doesn't matter for most players.

Not to mention, he gets to play with Messi, who will play him through balls all day long, he wont have that level of service anywhere else.

According to sources, his father wanted his son to stay a few more years. His mother are full bent on Madrid. There was a post on her twitter (private twitter but someone managed to leak it) showing some weeks ago she wanted him to go.

And yes, Mbapp? has a very big ego. Being the main man at Real Madrid command some respect and glory.

Financially, you can offer him as much as PSG and with FFP, PSG is not really in another galaxy either. PSG only bought Hakimi and the rest of transfers are free. Ofc, there are the wages but it is not some outlandish spending especially when PSG didn't spend a lot post 2017.

malvolio

Madrid wanted him since he was at Monaco, but he chose PSG back then. He is also a Real Madrid fan since childhood, no?

Home of Barca Fans