Kylian Mbappé

ebc_99

I hope this move goes through, it will be good for La Liga which will be good for Barca, and besides I don't think he will make a huge difference right now, Real have bigger issues. We have a better chance of making big signings if Real have already got superstars in their team.

Catta

Imagine what a pathetic club QSG must be, when their best player is refusing all the money in the world from you, and wants to join a club without money. :lol:

SmilerBam

I hope this move goes through, it will be good for La Liga which will be good for Barca, and besides I don't think he will make a huge difference right now, Real have bigger issues. We have a better chance of making big signings if Real have already got superstars in their team.

Listen, I know we are desperate right now, and La Liga is in shambles. But never, ever i would wish good to Real Madrid. Alex Ferguson put it in very certain terms, that i agree with: '' I wouldn't sell that club a virus''.

SmilerBam

Imagine what a pathetic club QSG must be, when their best player is refusing all the money in the world from you, and wants to join a club without money. :lol:

I hate QSG and what they represent, but man... i hate Real Madrid much more. Let Mbappe stay at QSG this season, he'll come next summer, but maybe next summer nwe will be better financially, so we can compete.

Newcomer

Not pathetic enough for Neymar and Messi. I'll take that.

Also Real lining up the second highest transfer in the history for 1 year of contract is totally not a club without money. Otherwise, every club is without money.

JamDav1982

Listen, I know we are desperate right now, and La Liga is in shambles. But never, ever i would wish good to Real Madrid. Alex Ferguson put it in very certain terms, that i agree with: '' I wouldn't sell that club a virus''.

Such strong words.. then sold them his best ever player soon after.

Catta

I hate QSG and what they represent, but man... i hate Real Madrid much more. Let Mbappe stay at QSG this season, he'll come next summer, but maybe next summer nwe will be better financially, so we can compete.

Mbappe wants only Real, I would rather they spend money on him now, than to get him on a free next year.

Newcomer

If that happens, Real will be the big winner with Mbapp? on a free and those 180 in bank ready to poach top players. We can only hope they buy Mbapp? now.

delancey

I agree with Newcomer. If he leaves P$G, it?s much better that he do so now than in a year from now (from Barcelona?s perspective).

raskolnikov

Madrid getting Mbappe isnt good at all. Since its only the beginning.
With Perez being who he is its a power move to get him now. Show Madrid are more alpha than psg them next year its haaland and Pogba on a free joining Madrids new project.

Then we can say goodbye to winning la liga for atleast 5 years.
Will be fodder for Madrid in a Bayern type way each season.

CatalinR10

Can't believe people actually want this guy to join RM. Are u even Barca fans at all ?

Him joining means goodbye to la liga to Barca for a long time.

akaranzo

Can't believe people actually want this guy to join RM. Are u even Barca fans at all ?

Him joining means goodbye to la liga to Barca for a long time.

Lol no, he's massively overrated imo. Probably the most overrated player in the world atm. He won't help them any more than Hazard has. I hope Madrid wastes 200 million on him, he'll be irrelevant in a few years.

Home of Barca Fans