Kylian Mbappé

malvolio

As long as Real Madrid is getting shafted, fine by me.

I don't buy into this whole theory of us improving because of them getting stronger. It's not as if we were blessed with La Masia golden generation + Messi because Madrid splashed 250M on Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema and Xabi Alonso, 11 years ago.

SmilerBam

As long as Real Madrid is getting shafted, fine by me.

I don't buy into this whole theory of us improving because of them getting stronger. It's not as if we were blessed with La Masia golden generation + Messi because Madrid splashed 250M on Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema and Xabi Alonso, 11 years ago.
Yeah, fuck them. I'll never wish something good to Madrid, no matter the circumstances.

SmilerBam

I actually wanted to see how they compare MSN. We'll see.

Let's see. Neymar at maybe 70% of what he was( because he is unprofessional, he should still be in his prime). Messi at 60% of what he was then because he is 34. And Mbappe, who is hard to compare to Suarez because they play different roles and are different players, but i think Suarez in his prime was at a different class. It's uncomporable imo. Of course, the rest of the opposition in Europe is weaker than it was 5-6 years ago, so everything is possible.

FCMessi

I actually wanted to see how they compare MSN. We'll see.

Let's see. Neymar at maybe 70% of what he was( because he is unprofessional, he should still be in his prime). Messi at 60% of what he was then because he is 34. And Mbappe, who is hard to compare to Suarez because they play different roles and are different players, but i think Suarez in his prime was at a different class. It's uncomporable imo. Of course, the rest of the opposition in Europe is weaker than it was 5-6 years ago, so everything is possible.

Agree the current Messi and Neymar are inferior to their prime days.

might have to give the edge to 22 Mbape than a 27/28 Suarez.

Also the supporting casts matter too. Not sure how the MSN barca supporting cast compare to this MNM PSG's supporting cast.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans