Kylian Mbappé

FC B

Will he chose to go to Madrid after seing how poor they were vs. Paris? I mean PSG is way richer and has had better performances lately in CL and is overall a better team, why chose Madrid in the circumstances is beyond reason...

mc_lovin

Will he chose to go to Madrid after seing how poor they were vs. Paris? I mean PSG is way richer and has had better performances lately in CL and is overall a better team, why chose Madrid in the circumstances is beyond reason...

Prestige.

iniestaGOAT

Yeah cause choosing to play for Real Madrid over playing in uber eats league is beyond reason....

Zidane82

Apparently he was not impressed with Madrid the other night .. he is a massive fan of Klopp and Liverpools play .. plus they want him !!

feggydinho

Cr7 moved to Madrid when Madrid wasn't even winning the CL. I recall that Manchester won it in 2007/8 and were runners up the year he left, so Madrid is always attractive and Mbappe's addition would improve them massively (he's like a cheat code)

Valdario

liverpool is stacked right now, imagine mbappe joining them > mane, salah and mbappe upfront and all the maxed out subs (jota, firmino, luis diaz etc.)

Home of Barca Fans