Kylian Mbappé

Morten

He is head and shoulders above the second best player in the world for the last 3-4 years. Its very sad that he is so dumb and greedy. I will never understand how someone would choose to have for example 600 milion euros in the bank instead of having 400 millions plus to be remembered as one of the best ever im his profession.

He is better for France than at club level, he was a no-show when it really mattered for PSG, against Bayern.

vegitot

He is head and shoulders above the second best player in the world for the last 3-4 years. Its very sad that he is so dumb and greedy. I will never understand how someone would choose to have for example 600 milion euros in the bank instead of having 400 millions plus to be remembered as one of the best ever im his profession.
Has Mbappe ever been the best player in the world? I mean in a year at least??? Cause there are always someone play better than him in a year. Messi, Benzema, Lewandowsky, Haaland, Van Dijk.... They were all better than him in a year since 2018.

People talk about how he is the best while he actually never close to that tittle. Mostly base on his potential. Staying at PSG doesn't help either.

soul24rage

He's one of us now.

F9uRMNIWsAAM7XM

Home of Barca Fans