Kylian Mbappé

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Folk scratching around for something he has done against good sides in the UCL. He is meant to be the best in the world isn't he? The guy to take the mantle from Messi and Ronaldo.

Well, both those players have done more in pretty much all their individual UCL seasons than Mbappe has done in the UCL in ALL his career.

What's he done this season against 2nd tier opposition? He's a good player but does not live up to the title he wants to claim. As the ' best player in the world ' he underwhelmes me greatly.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Folk scratching around for something he has done against good sides in the UCL. He is meant to be the best in the world isn't he? The guy to take the mantle from Messi and Ronaldo.

Well, both those players have done more in pretty much all their individual UCL seasons than Mbappe has done in the UCL in ALL his career.

What's he done this season against 2nd tier opposition? He's a good player but does not live up to the title he wants to claim. As the ' best player in the world ' he underwhelmes me greatly.

Think he just need to move to a serious team which is able to win the ucl

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Every now and then, this dentured Portuguese bozo shows us that he is either a Penaldosexual or Katia or both :lol:

Penaldosexual sounds funny 🤣🤣

No dude i want arguments, i think even you would agree that di maria has been a bigger big match player on club level than messi after 2015 (except 2019)

Im a objective guy, i admit Messis performamce in WC was unbelievable but we have to be honest.... :)

KingLeo10

Penaldosexual sounds funny 🤣🤣

No dude i want arguments, i think even you would agree that di maria has been a bigger big match player on club level than messi after 2015 (except 2019)

Im a objective guy, i admit Messis performamce in WC was unbelievable but we have to be honest.... :)
Name me one Di Maria club performance since 2015 that is on of the level of Messi's 16/17 performance (2 goals, and last second game winner) at the Bernabeu v that RM team in El Clasico.

Messi v Chelsea in 17/18.

Plenty of other examples. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Name me one Di Maria club performance since 2015 that is on of the level of Messi's 16/17 performance (2 goals, and last second game winner) at the Bernabeu v that RM team in El Clasico.

Messi v Chelsea in 17/18.

Plenty of other examples. :lol:

I remember that amazing performance from Messi, i gave him a new name that day: tissue-Messi :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (@soul24rage )

Examples for Di maria:

The 3-0 against Real madrid, 2 amazing goals from Angel, probably as good as Messi was in 2017 against Real but di maria didnt need to score to play amazing

against Juve away

masterclass against bayern

again against bayern:

unfortunately i cant find a video from against man city, but i remember he was psg's best player in 2021, also ih their ucl final run he was several times their best player, rarely scored but fantastic dribblings and passes

not club level, but also scored in copa final and wc final

KingLeo10

This guy is really out there comparing group stage CL games to...a must win Clasico at the Bernabeu against a red-hot RM team while Neymar was out and Messi scored one of the most iconic winners ever :lol:

Look at the reaction of the RM players, including Marcelo, Carvajal, and Penaldo :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This guy is really out there comparing group stage CL games to...a must win Clasico at the Bernabeu against a red-hot RM team while Neymar was out and Messi scored one of the most iconic winners ever :lol:

Look at the reaction of the RM players, including Marcelo, Carvajal, and Penaldo :lol:

well, some guys will say 'This guy is really out there comparing a league match to a cl match..'

and ignored his cl match performances from semifinal and quarterfinal....

KingLeo10

well, some guys will say 'This guy is really out there comparing a league match to a cl match..'

and ignored his cl match performances from semifinal and quarterfinal....

The two games v Bayern? He was good in 2020 final and very good in the QF. I don't see either being better than Messi v Chelsea in 2017-18 where he scored like 3 of Barca's 4 goals and created the fourth one basically.

I didn't even mention the 3-0 at Bernabeu which was a big game but not a must win game. Or the home Clasico in 2018 where we had to hold off RM with 10 men :lol:

Keep crying though. Messi fans got nothing to prove. You hiding like a cockroach for 6-7 months post the WC just shows how devastated you were and probably needed reconstructive surgery for Penaldo to keep indulging you :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The two games v Bayern? He was good in 2020 final and very good in the QF. I don't see either being better than Messi v Chelsea in 2017-18 where he scored like 3 of Barca's 4 goals and created the fourth one basically.

I didn't even mention the 3-0 at Bernabeu which was a big game but not a must win game. Or the home Clasico in 2018 where we had to hold off RM with 10 men :lol:

Keep crying though. Messi fans got nothing to prove. You hiding like a cockroach for 6-7 months post the WC just shows how devastated you were and probably needed reconstructive surgery for Penaldo to keep indulging you :lol:

Dude why are you always insulting people when they dont share your opinion :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You compare now Chelsea with Bayern.....

Home of Barca Fans