Kylian Mbappé

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Has Luis Enrique became the new Pep?? 3 goals from Mpaypal and still he isnt satisfied :unsure:

"I am not happy with Kylian Mbappe. I have nothing to say about the goals, but he can help the team in another way. I will talk about it with him first, but they are private conversations. Kylian is one of the best players in the world, but we want more. We want him to do more," the manager told

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Speaking to Canal+, the Bayern manager said: “Mbappe free next year? Yes, He will play for us. Kylian is Kylian, he is very intelligent. We had a good relationship. If he wants to come to Bayern, I will go and get him myself. When he wants something, he gets it.''

Even Tuchel wants Mbappe!

BBZ8800

He has very bad attitude lately.

As if he is bored and without motivation anymore.
Also, he is choosing retarded options in attack.
Vs Newcastle he tried a few fancy overhead kicks, backheel shots and similar in situations where he had time to take a normal shot.

Lucho was also visibly pissed with Mbappe's shooting decisions.

As if he is bored of normal football and normal goals and now he is trying only some out of this world shots.
He lost his mind.

Morten

Mbappe is only really relevant when playing for France these days, club career is becoming more and more underwhelming.

Porque

When you have dated women who were men, men who were women and humans who were AI, then football becomes almost... Meaningless.

Mbappe has completed life and is just playing for money these days. All he needs to do is to tell world media to go f*ck themselves and he can basically retire.

fergus90

He’s scored against City, Real, Barca , Juventus and Bayern on different occasions in the past.

But the last two seasons he’s been below par.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Replacing Di maria who was a big match player with Messi who has been invisible in big matches since 2015 (except 2019) on club level had extremely weaken PSG and Mbappe

Home of Barca Fans