Kylian Mbappé

Horatio

You're welcome
What strike me as weird as well is his treatment towards madrid over last years. A bit weird when you figure it is to be your home club in a few years.

feggydinho

Barcola is happy to be Mbape's water-carrier, and is not any comparable sitaution in any way.
Vini will get pissed if asked to do that

Tactically, they can play the same system with Mbape instead of Rodrygo, and on paper everything is better.

Call me crazy, but I am certain that their locker room will become a mess when Mbape joins.
Let alone their skyrocketed wage bill.
Vini also combines very well with Bellingham (also did with Benzema), and Barcola doesn't always pass to Mbappe.
He often goes for goal if he sees the opportunity compared to Dembele whose first instinct is to pass or create a chance (I don't like that about Dembele, but that's just who he is), and Mbappe hasn't had issues with Barcola.

I still think the partnership at Madrid would work if Mbappe is willing to pull his weight, cause I know Vini would.

The news also says Madrid is offering Mbappe a lower salary than they earlier did and that Mbappe has an agreement with PSG to give up part of his massive loyalty bonus, so this would mean that Mbappe is also fighting for a move so he should probably be willing to give up part of his ego to make things work.

Madrid getting Bellingham and performing well with him gave them a strong advantage, cause it showed that they could exist without Benzema and Mbappe and still push for trophies.

Last edited:

Masetro10

Of course,
Endrick as well, Tchouameni, they might snatch Davies for LB
they look stacked everywhere apart from CB, RB positions

Only way to compete with that is a real top notch coach that can cover the gap with his mind
This is lining up for Pep to come back to Barca and take that challenge. Maybe 2 or 3 years when City get busted on charges and Barca actually has real financial capabilities back.

Morten

Don't get me wrong, Davies is good, but once Carvajal is gone, there aren't any actual starters from Madrid anymore in the team.

The club has never really been about the homegrown, but usually had a player or two who starts, or get regular game time, that is actually from the city, soon it might be nothing, which is a bit sad.

We could get Miguel back, for a much cheaper price, and i'm not sure how much of a downgrade it would really be, but Perez has made up his mind, i guess.

Sorin

Even if Mbappe can't coexist with Vinicius position wise, they can sell Vinicius for stupid money next year and problem solved. They'd still have Rodrygo, Brahim Diaz, even Bellingham and eventually Endrick(though we'll see how he develops) for those forward spots with crazy money to spare. Their forward line will be crazy regardless.

The only problem Mbappe might bring is wage wise. The other players might make a fuss about the discrapancy between them and Mbappe, though we'd also have to see what package Mbappe will agree too. Maye he decides that he has enough money and he'll sign for some more "earthly" 40-50m/year :lol:

We won't have the squad or money to compete with RM so we need a manager to bridge tha gap. Enough of this nepotism bullshit, need a really good manager to make the squad more than the sum of its parts.

Andresito

Staff member
As long as the team is winning games there won't be issues in the locker room between big players.

Mbappe is arriving as the world's best player with loads of goals and trophies like WC on his CV. It's understandable he gets a bigger salary than likes of Vini and Bellingham.

Smartest for Madrid is now to sell Vini and sign a CF, unless Ancelotti plans on having Bellingham as a false 9. Still, selling Vini to get funds to strengthen other position is wise. Let Mbappe play in his favourite role undisturbed.

Madrid do indeed look incredibly strong on paper, let's see if they can live up to the hype.

Nazario1985

Florentino is not going to sell Vini or any other important player, don't worry about Madrid they will make things works.

We are literally saying they will have an issue because too many good players up front.

Porque

Barcelona
BREAKING: FC Barcelona and La Liga have reached an AGREEMENT to register Gavi as a first team player. It's DONE!

Madrid
BREAKING: Real Madrid and La Liga have reached an AGREEMENT to register Mbappe as a first team player. It's DONE!

Levels to this shit

Home of Barca Fans