Kylian Mbappé

feggydinho

I feel adding him would be Perez's biggest mistake. He is still glued to the Galactico ideology of the end of 20th cent.

Despite his obvious qualities, the guy has huge attitude issues, and I see him causing problems in the dressing room 100%
Let alone that he would clash with Vinicius for that left hand side spot
He doesn't clash with Barcola for the left-hand spot at PSG, so I don't think that would happen at Madrid.
So far he's scoring and they're winning, then I don't see any issue at all plus Ancelotti is great at player management (should be better than Enrique at that)

Masetro10

Everybody scared of Mbappe because they think with a FIFA mindset.

Mbappe/Vini/Rodrygo aren't going to press at all. Look at Messi/Neymar/Mbappe PSG they weren't that great.

Take into account Modric is leaving. This has the booking of Zidane era Galacticos failure all over it.

La Masia is producing the next golden generation before our eyes. Let them buy and let Barca produce.

wisconsincule

Everybody scared of Mbappe because they think with a FIFA mindset.

Mbappe/Vini/Rodrygo aren't going to press at all. Look at Messi/Neymar/Mbappe PSG they weren't that great.

Take into account Modric is leaving. This has the booking of Zidane era Galacticos failure all over it.

La Masia is producing the next golden generation before our eyes. Let them buy and let Barca produce.

This is my hope. To be honest I dont really care if he joins them. There is nothing we can do about it anyways.

Masetro10

This is my hope. To be honest I dont really care if he joins them. There is nothing we can do about it anyways.
It's just crazy how Barca fans act like this club is doomed to 10 yrs of pain just because of 1 player going to Real Madrid. It happened before a dozen times. They will win some we will win some. With luck LA Masia + smart signings will prove once again to be the better model.

Total-Football

Barca is not doomed because of mbappe.. mbappe is not messi.. barca is doomed because we don't have world class players in attack and madrid already have 2 and will sign the most potent in the world as a third. Real madrid at least signed Penaldo a legit all timer best to face Messi while Barca now is clawless

Givenchy

Interested to see how it plays out at Madrid. at PSG he basically walked all over them multiple times and the memes about him being manager, CEO, SD etc. He won't be afforded that luxury at Madrid - he also fucked them around during the transfer saga.

Home of Barca Fans