Kylian Mbappé

feggydinho

Everybody scared of Mbappe because they think with a FIFA mindset.

Mbappe/Vini/Rodrygo aren't going to press at all. Look at Messi/Neymar/Mbappe PSG they weren't that great.

Take into account Modric is leaving. This has the booking of Zidane era Galacticos failure all over it.

La Masia is producing the next golden generation before our eyes. Let them buy and let Barca produce.
Vini and Rodrygo press everyone in Madrid presses currently. I think Madrid would dominate locally except a miracle happens in Barca (like getting a Messi version 2) plus we're not even getting quality players recently

Porque

Just one of those cases of having to mind our own business and focus on our sports project.

Get Marquez in as manager while Madrid sign Mbappe and we deserve every failure that comes out way for example.

fergus90

I wouldn't normally be quite so negative but in previous times when Madrid brought top players the Barca team was stacked with talent and had tasted continued recent success both domestically in Europe. Plus the club didn't have FFP with a noose around their necks.

A lot of the Madrid 'star' players they bought at like 18-22 years of age too.

Birdy

He doesn't clash with Barcola for the left-hand spot at PSG, so I don't think that would happen at Madrid.
So far he's scoring and they're winning, then I don't see any issue at all plus Ancelotti is great at player management (should be better than Enrique at that)

Barcola is happy to be Mbape's water-carrier, and is not any comparable sitaution in any way.
Vini will get pissed if asked to do that

Tactically, they can play the same system with Mbape instead of Rodrygo, and on paper everything is better.

Call me crazy, but I am certain that their locker room will become a mess when Mbape joins.
Let alone their skyrocketed wage bill.

Daisymorr

Barcola is happy to be Mbape's water-carrier, and is not any comparable sitaution in any way.

Tactically, they can play the same system with Mbape instead of Rodrygo, and on paper everything is better.

Call me crazy, but I am certain that their locker room will become a mess when Mbape joins.
Hope you are right but that forward line will be electric.
Camavinga - Fede - Bellingham in midfield behind them. Athletic and powerful - if they manage to play as a team we will be in trouble for years

Joan

Camavinga - Fede - Bellingham in midfield behind them. Athletic and powerful - if they manage to play as a team we will be in trouble for years
We are in trouble for years no matter where Mbappe goes.

Morten

City can certainly afford his wages, if he goes there, EPL wont even have the illusion of a title race anymore, and probably multiple UCLs as well.

Birdy

Of course,
Endrick as well, Tchouameni, they might snatch Davies for LB
they look stacked everywhere apart from CB, RB positions

Only way to compete with that is a real top notch coach that can cover the gap with his mind

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As good as he is I wouldn't hatch my wagon on him. Feel like he was spoiled too soon in his career and won't have many more years on top.

If it happens, great. If not, we need to build on young and hungry players anyway. Sign that DM for starters and a genuine CF to replace Lewa.

We'll see.

Morten

Mbappe's wages alone would cause unrest, imagine being Vinicius, Kroos or Bellingham etc, and watch Mbappe come in and casually make over twice their wages, before even having played a game for the club.

Home of Barca Fans